Arts & EntertainmentMediaDVDs & VideosSteven Spielberg
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

by Steven Spielberg

Get ready for edge-of-your-seat thrills in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Indy (Harrison Ford) and his feisty ex-flame Marion Ravenwood (Karen Allen) dodge booby-traps, fight Nazis and stare down snakes in their incredible worldwide quest for the mystical Ark of the Covenant. Experience one exciting cliffhanger after another when you discover adventure with the one and only Indiana Jones.

Is it a good movie to watch?
How movie Indians jone have????
Which is your favorite Indiana Jones movie?
Start your review of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark uploaded by Kellen H.
This movie was good! Full of action and a great storyline! I’m a big fan of Harrison Ford! I just love all the movies he is in! It’s a little scary at the end but I love the action scenes when he is fighting!
Andrea M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark uploaded by Andrea M.
Love this movie! Such a classic, and one of my childhood favorites. It’s about Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) battling Nazis as an archaeologist while trying to find the Ark of the Covenant. Watch it. Then watch it again.
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
1,171 reviews
An oldie and a goodie! The Indiana Jones series is classic! Loved these movies with tons of exploration and adventure. Good clean fun for the whole family!
Lauren W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite movies as a kid. I watched this on repeat. I still like it to this day.
Erin K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Best movie of the original trilogy. Got the casting right. Who knew Han Solo could get even better
Pat R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Talk about action pack, love, funjy, suspense thriller , this oviedo is all that and much ore ! U r literally on the edge of bur sit at time z the creepy crawlers r every where ! A bug here a spider r 2 there , scorpions , all that too much much so thrilling love luv luv.luv this movie
Vanessa R.
Bronx, NY
I seen all the Indiana Jones movies and I love them all. They are classic movies and they are thrilling and the plot is exciting. You will never lose interest and it is entertaining too.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who didn’t love this movie when it came out?? That’s right, no one, because it was just awesome. 😜. I think myself and every other young girl just loved Harrison Ford and dreamt of the adventures that we would go on.
Thera H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Being that I'm an 80's baby, I absolutely love Harrison Ford! He's so awesome as character Indiana Jones. This movie is a classic, I would recommend it to anyone that loves the early 80's - 90's era movies.
Amie D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love all the Indiana Jones movies, so much Harrison Ford is great at all his movies could watch again and again fun action