Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

by Steven Spielberg

There’s nothing more exciting than trying to keep up with the Joneses in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Indy’s Nazi enemies are back and have kidnapped his father, Professor Henry Jones Sr. (Sean Connery), in their effort to locate the sacred Holy Grail. Following a trail from America to Venice to the deserts of the Middle East, it’s up to Indy (Harrison Ford) to save his father, save the Grail and save the day in this non-stop, action-packed adventure the whole family will treasure.

If a fifth Indiana Jones comes out (assuming the fourth was a fluke) would you see it?
Which Indiana Jones movie was your favorite?
Start your review of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 7
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade uploaded by Kellen H.
This was a good movie! I love the actors in this movie! It has a great plot and it really kept my attention! I love that it had great action scenes! It had some funny parts too! It’s a must watch! A good date night movie!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
1,171 reviews
An oldie and a goodie! The Indiana Jones series is classic! Loved these movies with tons of exploration and adventure. Good clean fun for the whole family!
#nerdygirl ..
I love all the Indiana Jones movies. This one, is a epic father and son adventure. I love the romance in this movie as well. This has a lot of action packed scenes. This movie will definitely keep you watching.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I remember watching this as a kid! I enjoyed it but don't remember alot of it. I'm going to have to watch it again with my kids. The actors were good.
Erin K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Harrison ford best choice. Going after what the nazi want is always a good story for Indy!
Stormy D.
Shrewsbury, PA
I have all of the Indiana Jones movies. I watched these a lot growing up so I was very excited recently when we bought the whole set. A great movie filled with action.
Jonah R.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The original Indiana Jones is one of the best movies of all time. It is very rare for a third film in a series to be as good as the first, but Indian Jones and the Last Crusade is just as good as the original. The thrills, the quick laughs, and the adventure all makes this one of my favorite films. I could easily sit down and watch this one over and over and over again. Way to go Indie!
Kat S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Raiders is one of my favorite films, but by the time the franchise got to this point it was already burned out. Really a huge let down.
Ashleigh S.
Fort Pierce , FL
One of those movies you can sit down and watch with the family! I love watching this with the others in a marathon type setting!
Megan B.
Union Star, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
By far, my favorite Indiana Jones movie! The mere fact that it has Sean Connery is amazing! Although Temple of Doom comes very close to be one of my favorite movies, The Last Crusade, I could watch over and over again and never get bored it. :)