BY INDIAN SUMMER

Indian Summer® Premium Apple Juice.
120% daily value Vitamin C per serving.
Made from fresh pressed apples and concentrate.
Pasteurized.
46 fl oz (1 qt 14 fl oz) 1.36L. see more...

Beth S.
Review for: Bottle; more...
The best apple juice you’ll ever taste. Tastes just like you’re taking a bite out of an apple, unlike most of the other brands that just taste like apple-flavored sugar water.
Katie M.
Best apple cider on the market! I used to have this up in Michigan at my grandparents and was so excited that it was sold in a local store down in south Florida!! It's great on its own but also amazing as a drink mixer!! My husband didn't believe me until he tried it and now he's addicted too!!
Alyaa A.
This juice is pretty good but for some reason I've been getting a little sour after taste where as it used to taste sweeter before
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
I love this Apple Juice! It is so bright and flavorful. It tastes best when shaken up and ice cold. It is very crisp and easy to drink. It would be nice if there was less sugar, but when you buy juice at a store, it's kind of to be expected. I usually go to Indian Summer for my apple juice needs. It hasn't let me down yet!
Lorenso D.
Anaheim, CA
Has anyone tried this apple juice??