BY INDIAN LIFE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Enjoy Indianlife Hot Punjabi Mix. One Of Our Most Popular Snack Mix Product Made With Chick Pea Crisps, Legumes, Cashews, Peanuts And Other Things Is Hot And Tastes Fantastic. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Love this snack mixture. It takes great and everybody in my family likes this snack. It has peanuts, chich peas, brown lentils and puffed rice all these things together makes for a great mixture. It is mild spicyand quiet light too. I am so fond of this that keeping myself from finishing off the entire packet in one go is a head task. I always keep 1-2 packets in stock. It's quiet affordable too and I buy it from King Soopers. I generally like to have it with my evening tea or for movie nights. It's not healthiest of snacks but much better than potato chips cookies etc. I definitely recommend it you should give it a try. It's amazing !