Indian Bentonite Clay uploaded by Scheniqua H.

BY ANCIENT EARTH SECRETS

Indian Bentonite Clay 12 Ounces Clay see more...

Carla M.
Fraser
This is a good mask to help dry things out during the summer or just to over all refresh your face and neck. I also use this to detox my arm pits in the summer. I have used this product for a year now and would definitely recommend as a healing mask, not a breakout preventative mask.
Jasmine H.
Millville, NJ
Make sure you do not use a metal spoon when mixing !! It deactivates it! But I use this once a week! Very effective ! I hate when it gets tight on my face bc it’s a weird feeling but it’s worth it
Sierra T.
Simi Valley
This is one of my favorite masks. It makes your skin a little red when your new to the mask so don’t be shocked. If you get too red try using only water. I mix apple cider vinegar and water and use it when I’m starting to break out. It also works as a good spot treatment if you have just a couple trouble spot here and there.
alexis f.
Pasadena, TX
I bought this mask thinking it would do what the youtubers say it does but for me it burned my skin so badly it was so uncomfortable maybe i did something wrong . It was cheap and it comes with a lot of product for the price I will give it a try again !
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
I have acne prone skin, and this is one of my new go to products when it comes to cleansing my skin. All you have to do is add water unlike some of the others like is you have to Apple cider vinegar etc....all you need is some h2o and it's ready to be applied. It leaves your skin feeling so clean....I would absolutely recommend this product to someone else.
Maria G.
I love this mask. It has made my scars go away and always makes my skill feel so refreshed . It is super effective and it is affordable. I would highly recommend it . It’s amazing . Would definitely recommend.