BY INDIA TREE

India Tree Sugar Decorating, Raspberry Red, 3.3 oz, 3 pkINDIA TREE Nature's Colors Decorating Sugars come in white and in dazzling colors created from FDA and EU approved vegetable colorants. Use INDIA TREE Nature's Colors Decorating Sugars in combination with royal icing or a sugar glaze when decorating baked goods. see more...

Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
I like to use this sugar on the rims of glasses, and on sugar cookies. The color is really delightful.
Taylor S.
Foodie Expert
So vibrant. Beautifully colored. A nice natural alternative to chemical tasting colored sugars
meagan w.
Foodie Expert
This is a must have if you're into baking at all. especially if you have children. great for decorating cupcakes, sugar cookies and cakes. tastes good, too. :)
Shannon F.
I love all of India Trees stuff. I'm a professional cake decorator and I use these all the time in many different colors. They are vibrant and extremely versatile!
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
Foodie Expert
I honestly have no idea what this is, I'm just trying to get a badge unlocked.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
I would use it Love the color and size of container would recommend it to people......
jennifer d.
i like using this on my christmas cookies and most of my baking needs.Such a good product at a great price.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this sugar i pour it on top of cookies and cupcakes to make them look a bit fancy
Jazzi S.
Foodie Expert
I love using this sugar for decorating baked goods. It tastes really good too! I love the color range. Compared to alternatives I find this cheaper and better quality than some other sugars. I'm overall satisfied!
Kimberly M.
Foodie Expert
Very nice color very bright really pretty taste good at that highly recommended for your cake cupcakes or cookies
ashley f.
Largo, FL
What would you use this for?
Ruth H.
What is this products? What do this products do?
Payten H.