Add a Photo

By INDIA TREE
India Tree Sugar Decorating, Raspberry Red, 3.3 oz, 3 pkINDIA TREE Nature's Colors Decorating Sugars come in white and in dazzling colors created from FDA and EU approved vegetable colorants. Use INDIA TREE Nature's Colors Decorating Sugars in combination with royal icing or a sugar glaze when decorating baked goods.
Jazzi S.
Jazzi S.

I love using this sugar for decorating baked goods. It tastes really good too! I love the color range. Compared to alternatives I find this cheaper and better quality than some other sugars. I'm overall satisfied!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

I love all of India Trees stuff. I'm a professional cake decorator and I use these all the time in many different colors. They are vibrant and extremely versatile!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

Very nice color very bright really pretty taste good at that highly recommended for your cake cupcakes or cookies
jennifer d.
jennifer d.

i like using this on my christmas cookies and most of my baking needs.Such a good product at a great price.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Mobile, AL

Very pigmented & a great brand. You can use this for anything & perfect for all of the bakers out there!
Ann P.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX

Love this sugar i pour it on top of cookies and cupcakes to make them look a bit fancy
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL

I would use it Love the color and size of container would recommend it to people......
Ryland B.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC

I honestly have no idea what this is, I'm just trying to get a badge unlocked.
meagan w.
meagan w.

This is a must have if you're into baking at all. especially if you have children. great for decorating cupcakes, sugar cookies and cakes. tastes good, too. :)
Sendi C.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA

I like to use this sugar on the rims of glasses, and on sugar cookies. The color is really delightful.
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL

What would you use this for?
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

What is this products? What do this products do?

Join Now