BY INDIA TREE

Add a playful note to cookies, cupcakes, and ice cream with these fanciful sprinkles. An imaginative assortment of pretty styles, colors and shapes: gold/yellow, pink, blue, white, red, green, confetti, violet. see more...

India Tree Sugar, Bright White, 3.5-Ounce (Pack of 4)
India Tree Sugar, Bright White, 3.5-Ounce (Pack of 4)India Tree Sugar, Bright White is great for baking a must have for the holiday season. I use this product on my cookies and also on things like cake pops much easier to use the sprinkles and also have a better taste
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Very pretty, sparkly decorative sugar for cupcakes, cookies or anything that needs a little oomph. The colors stay true and don't run
Christine P.
Christine P.
Perfect for cookie or cupcake decorating. Love these. I enjoy the fact they give a little glimmer without too much mess.
Nashada H.
Nashada H.
Springfield, MA
Really easy to use when decorating cupcakes or cookies no Mess cheap and I love how these just give your cupcakes a pop
Daniella B.
Daniella B.
Hidalgo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These sugar sparks are great because they're not that expensive and the sugar grains are small so they're smooth to eat
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
I put this stuff in my tea, use it in baking cookies. love it so much and it's fairly inexpensive
Alexandra E.
Alexandra E.
I really like this brand! These sparkling sugars are wonderful in baking projects and add something special to your desserts. I stock up every fall for Christmas cookies and people love the look AND the taste. Highly recommended!!
morgan w.
morgan w.
I've used this sugar when making sugar cookies and it did not disappoint! was delicious and added that little something i needed.
Mary D.
Mary D.
I love the beautiful sparkle these give my holiday cookies! And they add a nice, delicious crunch to them too!
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
Will use this this Christmas for my cookies and cakes! Great for baking! love the shine it gives!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
San Antonio, TX
Anybody tried this ? & how do you use it?
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Is this used just the same as regular granulated sugar or for baking certain things?
Erica M.
Erica M.
Hector, AR
What would you use this for?
Joyce l.
Joyce l.
Where can I buy this at? so I can try this product!
Marykate  L.
Marykate L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Is this any good at all? I usually use the sugar from a bag but I've never hear of tree sugar do you use is the same way like on French toast and other things like that? Or does it have a completely different purpose?