BY INDIA TREE #57 in Sugars & Sweeteners

Kayla M.
Independence, LA
A very great product for my baking needs! I love the beautiful color and how easy it is to decorate with this product!
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Very realistic, beautiful crystals...that are edible!! I always use these when making cupcakes, or sugar cookies.
Luchy C.
Miami, Florida
Cuando hago cupcackes me gusta ponerla en la parte superior de la crema. Se ve y sabe increíblemente.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I love using this product and this beautiful color when making desserts in the springtime. yummy
Christina P.
Easy to work with. I use it a lot especially on cakepops and cupcakes. overall a great product.
JoBeth R.
That's a beautiful color! I don't know if I'd even want to eat it! (I've never used this)
Shannon H.
Antioch, Ca
This was the perfect shade of purple when I make cupcakes for a friend. she loved them
Holly B.
Great product to use to make your deserts attractive and stand out. highly recommended.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA
Great to decorate with! Great colour, my favorite, such an easy to use product
Sharon R.
Pierrefonds, QC
The color is so pretty and perfect for spring i like using it on my cupcakes
laura b.