BY INDIA TREE

Avani P.
I know it says Party Decoratifs, but honestly I use this at home regardless of the occasion. Lavender is such a calming, soft scent. I like that these aren't overpowering and they give you just what you need after a long day of work.
Tina R.
Unfortunately I have not used this pacific product. But I love the smell of lavender. It is relaxing and calming. I put lavender oil in my bath and on a cotton ball by my bed so I can relax and sleep better. I would really love to give this product a try.
Brenda R.
Lavender is very relaxing, India Tree I heard was a great product. I think this would be a great product to try anything with lavender is a must have.
marissa M.
I really want to try this but other than online I don't know where to find this. I do love lavender and the color is cute
Lindsay F.
Merritt Is, FL
Would really like to try this product, lavender has many calming properties great for after a long day at work.
Jessica G.
I love the scent of lavender and I would love to try these at the next party I host. They are cute and wouldn't be too distracting.
stephanie p.
Ferris, TX
I have not used this product. However I do love lavender and the color. I have many lavender products that i love. I have lotion, chapstick and ointment oils.
jean t.
Daytona Beach, FL
I'm in love with Lavender!! Very soothing for different uses. Not sure what is used for. Can anyone answer or relate to this question?
jean t.
Daytona Beach, FL
Barbie T.
Bremerton, WA
Are these just lavender colored or flavored with lavender? I really like lavender candy and syrups, so if that's the flavor they'd be a delicious addition to so many treats!
emmy m.
Has anyone tried this specific product? I love the scent of lavender. I'm wondering how this is used.
Barbie T.