About Indeed Labs™

‧       The Indeed Labs™ vision is simple: to reinvent skincare by creating original and unique solution-based products that marry the best of science with the best in value

‧       Indeed Labs™ believes in pushing the boundaries of science and challenging the status quo of beauty standards, offering the most advanced products at accessible prices

Product Benefits

‧      Using light-diffusing technology, nanoblur™ transforms the appearance of skin immediately – including reduction in the appearance of enlarged pores and improving the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture

‧       This instant skin finisher, gives skin an instant air-brushed look by creating a smooth, silky film over skin, with a  matte finish, for high definition ready skin in seconds

‧       Improves the look of skin in seconds; skin appears instantly smoother and more even

‧       Free of any fragrance, parabens, DEA or other harmful substances, this skin perfecting cream is colorless, making it perfect for both women and men

Application Tips

‧       nanoblur™ may be worn on bare skin, or applied under/mixed with/worn over make-up, making it a unique and instant skin perfector

‧       For dryer skin types, nanoblur™ may be mixed with moisturizer

‧       nanoblur™ can be applied to any external skin surface (face, neck, hands, etc.)

Price: $19.99

Availability: ULTA & ULTA.com

A Believer’s Beauty Box??? Wanna guess what’s inside!
Does this really work...all reviews seem to be so great but like not really honest
Wow this is the first I've heard about this product, is it good for any type of skin type?
Start your review of Indeed Nanoblur!
I love this stuff! it helped clear my face up and it made my skin so soft and beautiful
Acne
Indeed Nanoblur uploaded by catherine F.
Like like this product is perfectly for my skin and i recommend this product really
Dry / Fine Lines
Victoria, BC
Indeed Nanoblur uploaded by Tk B.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This stuff is absolutely amazing! I wish I could give it 10 stars. I’ve never used something and had instant result like this. I don’t really have the time to wear makeup everyday so I’ve been looking for something to help with lines and pores and let me tell you this is the stuff! I got it on sale for 15$!!! My skin looks SO smooth almost like I have a filter over it. I have a deep line under my eye and it’s basically gone. Get this stuff! You will not regret it. They also have colour correcting ones so I’ll be trying that next.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Mississauga, ON
This is a great primer. It was recommended by my Shoppers Drug Mart lady and she wasn't lying. It's constantly sold out because it's so good. It helps my makeup stay on longer and has a blurring effect.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
TORONTO, ON
Nanoblur is part of my every day skin routine.  I don't use anything besides this and moisturizer.  The reduction in the look and size of your pores is immediately noticeable and I often do the half on-half off face experiment with my friends to show them how well it works.

Some criticisms below mention that it made their foundation flakey, etc, however, Nanoblur has specific instructions to be used as the last step in your facial makeup routine.

WARNING:  Like all skin products, use on a small patch of skin first to ensure no adverse reaction before using extensively.

Oily / Acne
Vancouver
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my all time favourite products. Hard to find in stores mind you, but worth it. Smooths out skin after makeup application and before powder. . fills in any lines etc. Freaking awesome product. Been using over five years.
Dry / Dullness / Dark Circles
Waterford, ON
I really didn't like this product for a few reasons.

First of all, I thought this product did the exact opposite of what it is intended to do. I purchased it with the intention of using it to create a nice smooth base for evening makeup application. Even using the smallest amount on my face I felt like it gave my skin a rougher, dry type texture that it didn't originally have and caused my foundation to look flaky. If anything, this product made me look OLDER! My skin was not dry at the time of using this so I am not sure why this happened but I ended up having to wash off my makeup and start over without the Nanoblur.

It felt nice coming out of the tube, like it would go on silky but for me, that wasn't the case. I've noticed others mentioning that you can mix it with moisturizer for better results but for me that defeats the purpose of buying a product that is supposed to work a certain way to begin with. Maybe it just didn't work with my skin for some reason, but because it didn't I can't recommend it.
I really didn't like this product for a few reasons.

Combination / Dullness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
This isn't a moisturiser, it's not meant to be. Rather use it as a silica style primer to mark any imperfections. I often mix it with foundation but be warned you have to be quick. It's like running a blur filter over your whole face and it is fabulous for that. I use a buffer brush with mine to get that nice filter look. Really good though for that no line finish
Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
It works very well! It’s not as blurring as a good primer but it’s not meant for that! It’s more of a touch up for bare faced days! I really like this product and am getting a lot of use out of it! ☺️
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles
Ottawa, ON
I really do love this product and the brand!!! It fills my pores and fine lines to help my primer function even better!! It also helps keep my skin matte, which is huge for me! An easy thumbs up and something I would highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...