BY INDEED LABS

Fight premature signs of ageing with the Indeed Labs Vitamin C24; a fast-absorbing, ultra-hydrating formula developed to protect skin from harsh environmental aggressors. Fortified with 22% Vitamin C (L-absorbic Acid) and 2% Hyaluronic Micro-Spheres, the two-in-one serum and moisturiser absorbs quickly into skin to protect from the damaging effects of free radicals, pollution and the sun's harmful rays. Helps to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, whilst reducing discolouration and dark spots to reveal a radiant, youthful-looking complexion. see more...

Review (1)
Kat G.
This serum works so well! I only use it in the mornings but it’s already started to make a difference. My skin looks so glowy and healthy! The texture of it is a little strange though, it comes out think but feels really silicone-y on the skin. It works well with my combination skin and doesn’t seem to clog my pores at all. Would definitely recommend trying this!

PS. There’s a trick to using this product. I find if my face is too dry when I apply it the product starts pulling really oddly on my fingers. I find it works best when I apply it immediately after a serum before the serum has fully absorbed into the skin.