Indeed Labs Peptalash II Eyelash Serum

*Based on Widelash clinical study

Visibly increases lash length, thickness and density; Repairs lash breakage; Fortifies lashes; Nourishes lash and eye area; Formulated without fragrances, colourants, parabens, drying alcohols, mineral oil, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones

Has anyone tried Indeed Labs Peptalash II Eyelash Serum ? Did you see results?
Indeed Labs Peptalash II Eyelash Serum Does this work better than castor oil?
Start your review of Indeed Labs Peptalash II Eyelash Serum!
Telkwa, BC
Indeed Labs Peptalash II Eyelash Serum uploaded by Hanna R.
My favorite lash serum! I can see a huge visible difference once I've finished it! It's not irritating to my eyes and doesn't affect mascara use afterwards. I highly recommend it!
Toronto
Indeed Labs Peptalash II Eyelash Serum uploaded by Leslie L.
This is a pen format with a thick brush on the tip. I got this as a replacement for my Eyenvy lash serum. Although Eyenvy is effective and really grew my lashes, it irritated my eyes and left my eyelids red. I can also see some growth with this one without the irritation so I'll stick with this.
Toronto
Indeed Labs Peptalash II Eyelash Serum uploaded by MISHA J.
This is a lash pen designed to help grow, thicken, and strengthen your lashes in as little as 15 days. I've been using this on-and-off for a few months and have definitely seen my lashes grow and get stronger. I love the pen applicator as it's easy to apply to the lash line and doesn't run into the eyes the way spoolie applicators tend to do. I've accidentally run the pen into my eye a few times and can confirm, it stings (mildly, not burning).⁠ ⁠ Now let's address the on-and-off use. When I first got this, I used it twice-a-day, as recommended. I noticed during this time that my eye lids were getting really puffy so I stopped using the product as I was also in the midst of allergy season. Once allergy season had passed, I resumed use and realized the product was causing my lid puffiness. As such, I've reduced my application frequency to once-a-day, every-other-day and don't experience the irritation.
Burlington , ON
I was sent this product for review purposes from indeed labs. I had never tried a lengthening lash serum before so I was very skeptical office products. I use this product for 3 consecutive weeks morning and night incorporating it into my skin care routine. The first week using this product I did not see any difference. the second week using this product I started noticing a little bit of a difference and decided to test it out with my favourite mascara. Once I applied my mascara I was in complete shock my lashes were longer and fluffy. I was so surprised by the results it truly saved my very short lashes. I am still in complete shock at how quickly I noticed a difference seeing as the product guarantees results in 30 days but I saw results in 2 weeks.
Fort erie
I used this serum for 3 months every single morning and every single night, I found that you run out of product within 2 weeks (it dries right up) and unfortunately I did not see any results at all.
Richmond Hill, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. I bit the bullet and purchased this (considering it was extremely inexpensive compared to others I’ve tried) and within a week I started to see my straight thin short lashes start to thicken and curl at the tips. I had no idea I was supposed apply this 2 times daily but already I’ve been seeing results by using it only at night. I cannot believe how quickly I’m seeing results. I’m soooo excited
Toronto
I have long but thin lashes. I noticed some new lashes, but as soon as I stopped using the serum - the growth slowed down and then disappeared. It’s okay serum for the money, but I would not expect too much of it
Toronto
I have been using this product for about a month now and I think there is a bit of a difference in the volume of my lashes, which had been thinning recently. The product is easy to use, and doesn't irritate my eyes, like some others I have tried. I would recommend it to others.
Scarborough , ON
I have been only using it for a month (and not consistently ) and I already see some results . My lashes are slightly thicker and I seem to have more . And they have definitely grown ,it is not a massive difference but I can see changes . I recommend using it before sleeping but not in the morning if you plan on working out since the sweat makes the product go in your eyes and it could be a little uncomfortable. In conclusion, I love it and will repurchase once I run out .
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this serum, tried it out and it works great with my lashes! i’m rly happy i purchased this serum, it’s one of the best ones i’ve used on my lashes :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
Indeed Labs Peptalash II Eyelash Serum Does this work better than castor oil?
Isabella P. il y a un an
10000% yes!! I saw results in the first week. My castor oil I’ve been using for months and haven’t seen any difference. I’ve tried them all!!! So worth it