Indeed Labs noAcid Pads

Indeed Labs NoAcid Pads are a gentle alternative to acids that regenerate, exfoliate and restore skin without any negative side effects or the use of sensitizing acids. These pads are formulated to reduce pores and wrinkles, improving overall skin tone and texture.

Water (Aqua\u002FEau), Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cryptomeria Japonica Bud Extract, Lactic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide.

Did anyone else get dry patches using this? #noacidpads #indeed
What is the purpose of these?
Is it worth the money ?
Start your review of Indeed Labs noAcid Pads!
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Shianne P.
These are great pads for toning and brightening the skin in a really gentle way. Being a good price point and quality, natural ingredients these have worked for myself. I notice my skin is subtlety lighter and appearance of pores in my cheeks looks smaller. I have used mostly once a day sometimes twice. Amazingly these do hydrate while not making my face feel greasy or oily. I would recommend
Samantha W.
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Samantha W.
Overall I like these pads! I think it’s interesting that they don’t contain acid and my currently-sensitive skin appreciates getting some gentle exfoliation. I’m also definitely intrigued by the claims of improving the skin barrier and still helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, texture, etc. I haven’t seen any majorly noticeable results, but I would guess that’s because of the gentler nature of the product. Overall, it doesn’t further irritate my skin though, so I’m a happy camper. I think these would be a great alternative to other exfoliating pads or products for anyone with more sensitive skin!
Alice S.
Port Richey, FL
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Alice S.
I didn’t fall in love with these. I have tried them after using a watermelon balm and it left my skin feel soft and clean but I didn’t really feel anything that a toner could do. I would keep using these, but probably won’t buy them myself.
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Sara S.
I enjoy these pads and I love how saturated they are, but I don’t think this is an essential step for me in my skincare routine. It does leave my skin hydrated and bright, and doesn’t strip the skin at all. But I don’t normally use any kind of one use / disposable products any more if I can help it since it creates a lot of waste. Personally, I would prefer this product just be the liquid which I could then use with my washable cotton rounds.
Rehana R.
Rancho Cordova
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Rehana R.
I was little wary when I first tried these pads, however, I ended up falling in love with them and will definitely purchase this for myself when I am out. It is incredibly gentle on your skin and after using it, my face always looked brighter and smoother. I hate the feeling of when you use pads like these and they dry out your skin. NOT THE CASE WITh the NoAcid Pads! There was a visible difference in my skin within a few days of use. Mostly I felt like it was a lot brighter. I highly recommend this product if you're in the market for something gentle and easy on your skin.
Rose G.
Westerville, OH
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Rose G.
Rose- These toning pads are very gentle with a mild scent. No stinging after use. I use them after cleansing my face and as needed during the daytime to wipe away oil and refresh my skin. Maddie- I loved having a toner product on a ready to use pad! Much easier to use than bottle preparations, where you can easily end up using too much product. The pads are so gentle and refreshing. I would love to have more than 30 in the canister
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Nekeia J.
😊 😍 Swipe to tone with these easy to use noAcid toning pads. These pads work using probiotics and natural extracts from Japanese cedar buds and yarrow to gently exfoliate your skin. Yet effectively tackle dead skin cells and reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, wrinkles, and uneven surface texture for a more radiant and even soon complexion. The aroma of these pads are fresh and clean. #GoodByeJuly #REALRESULTSINDEED @Influenster @Indeedlabs 💌
Yachira M.
Plantation, FL
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Yachira M.
These pads are so refreshing! Leaves the skin feeling clean. They are gentle on the skin .
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Kelli I.
I am typically a ‘yes acid’ girl but my post prego skin has been a total nightmare and to combat the hormonal breakouts I only get after babies I was using acids religiously and to no avail. My skin was remaining in this perpetual state of breakout but not turning over from the acids and remaining flaky and just irritated looking...so; I decided to take these for a spin and I think these have done really well in the place of the acids. Using these nightly, after washing and toning and following up with a couple drops of facial oil and the sleeping mask (my hero item); also by indeed labs, my skin is totally transformed in just about 2 weeks. It’s smoother, the flaking is gone, the texture is way better, it no longer seems stressed and dehydrated, the breakouts have stopped and the spots left behind from said breakout are already 75% better... I’m really digging this brand; will definitely be repurchasing some products as staples and look forward to trying more.
Bailey J.
Fayetteville, AR
Indeed Labs noAcid Pads uploaded by Bailey J.
these pads are so refreshing! leaves the face feeling clean with no residue. i received them free in the indeed voxbox!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...