Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly

Hydraluron Moisture Jelly - Hydraluron Moisture Jelly Moisturizer uses a combination of 5 scientifically proven ingredients to help provide instant and sustained moisture to skin. Suspended in a hyaluronic acid matrix this refreshing jelly features PatcH20, a micro network complex that helps to lock in moisture leaving looking skin soft, supple and glowing. Pair with Hydraluron Moisture Serum for even better results.(1.0 oz) - Hydraluron Moisture Jelly

Is this good for oily and sensitive skin?
Estoy ansiosa por probarlo!! Lo recomiendan? Son productos que llegan a la ciudad de Buenos Aires ?
does this product help with eczema ?
Start your review of Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly!
Shruthi V.
Gainesville, FL
Love this product. It is a good basic hyaluronic acid serum. No fillers, no non sense. Love the air tight packaging. Convenient to use and travel with. Provides hydration to the skin. Good value for money. Definitely recommend! Will absolutely repurchase.
Jane M.
Denver, CO
This really does feel like a cooling gel, it does moisturize a bit as you put it on but I’ve noticed long term that on days I use it my skin looks more hydrated at the end of the day
Megan P.
I am not a fan. It feels sticky and like it sits above my skin and doesn’t absorb. If i add water it does a better job absorbing. I like the hygienic pump system but I will buy my moisturizer from kate somerville who also uses the pump. This somewhat broke me out and I will not be repurchasing.
Bryan I.
Winter Park, FL
I have gone through so many jars of this I’ve lost count. The price for this product is amazing and this is a staple item in my skincare routine
Mel M.
This clear, cooling gel pulls moisture into itself, and helps plump the skin smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. Need some sort of moisturizer with it.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
I really love this jelly!  I have used hyaluronic acid in a serum form from another brand before, and I must say that I feel the jelly texture is superior.  It really does feel moisturizing. It is nice and light to layer underneath another moisturizer.  I like the container for the fact that it seals out any contaminants. It can be slightly difficult at times to swipe the jelly completely off, but its not really a big deal. I will be keeping this on hand, especially through the winter months!
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Esther B.
This @indeedlabs #hydraluronmoisturejelly has been a gem lately. I've been sick recently and my skin has completely dried up into nothing, but this has helped to bring back the moisture to make my skin much more soft and supple without feeling heavy or greasy. Lovelovelove it! *even better - I got it on clearance at @ultabeauty! Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly
Sherri G.
Nepean, ON
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Sherri G.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly is a great year round product that I use as a layering moisturizer for my dry skin. For people with normal to oily skin this could be enough on its own. Hyaluronic Acid based, it draws and retains moisture into the skin, a perfect product for hydration and moisturizing.
Emily V.
UK
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Emily V.
Hydraluron moisture jelly: helps to rejuvenate skin that can appear dry and dull and creates a brighter and glowy complexion. It forms a layer over the skin that locks in moisture aswell as being lightweight ✅
Rebecca C.
Cavan Monaghan, ON
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Rebecca C.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Rebecca C.
Haven't used any of their products yet but I just got a mission from them so I'm quite excited!