Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly

Hydraluron Moisture Jelly - Hydraluron Moisture Jelly Moisturizer uses a combination of 5 scientifically proven ingredients to help provide instant and sustained moisture to skin. Suspended in a hyaluronic acid matrix this refreshing jelly features PatcH20, a micro network complex that helps to lock in moisture leaving looking skin soft, supple and glowing. Pair with Hydraluron Moisture Serum for even better results.(1.0 oz) - Hydraluron Moisture Jelly

Is this good for oily and sensitive skin?
Estoy ansiosa por probarlo!! Lo recomiendan? Son productos que llegan a la ciudad de Buenos Aires ?
does this product help with eczema ?
Start your review of Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly!
Asma S.
The Colony, TX
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Asma S.
This product is absolutely watery and gel like texture which soaks into your skin and dries quickly A good moisturizer to be used twice in a day (morning and evening) to see the results . Absolutely going to buy this soon because mine got over soon
Chloe B.
Ottawa, ON
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Chloe B.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Chloe B.
I switched over from the ordinary hyaluronic acid serum to this guy and let me say it’s AMAZING! The gel absorbs SO well into your skin and leaves it looking plump and hydrated💙
Assia T.
Montréal, QC
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Assia T.
This used to be my go to moisturizer. However when I calculated the price/quantity. You discover you are better off buying a moisturizer at Sephora. I love the dispenser, very hygienic. It is a clear jelly texture. It is great for people who have sensitive skin. I would have loved if they had a bigger size as it runs out pretty quickly.
Sherri G.
Nepean, ON
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Sherri G.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly is a great year round product that I use as a layering moisturizer for my dry skin. For people with normal to oily skin this could be enough on its own. Hyaluronic Acid based, it draws and retains moisture into the skin, a perfect product for hydration and moisturizing.
Emily V.
UK
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Emily V.
Hydraluron moisture jelly: helps to rejuvenate skin that can appear dry and dull and creates a brighter and glowy complexion. It forms a layer over the skin that locks in moisture aswell as being lightweight ✅
Sara F.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Sara F.
Hydraluron Moisture Jelly from @indeedlabs- Filled with ultra-HA and PatchH20™ technology, it works to combat dullness, dehydration, dryness and signs of premature aging. The high molecular weight of HA jelly form a protective layer on the skin’s surface to lock in hydration and prevent moisture evaporation.
Rebecca C.
Lindsay, ON
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Rebecca C.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Rebecca C.
Haven't used any of their products yet but I just got a mission from them so I'm quite excited!
Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
Along with the other hydraluron products this again really helps to hydrate my skin. It is unscented and gentle.
Jennifer H.
Scarborough, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I like this product a lot. It’s affordable, feels very lightweight on the skin and doesn’t have a scent so it’s non irritating on the skin. Works great with other indeed products or on its own. Awesome summertime moisturizer.
Jennifer K.
Arrowwood
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly uploaded by Jennifer K.
Amazing for my Winter skin I Love this jelly, my skin gets very dry in the winter time, this helps me hydrating and moisturizing my winter skin. It’s a Canadian company and really recommend using their products.