indeed Laboratories retinol reface retinol skin resurfacer, 1 fl oz uploaded by Christine M.

BY INDEED LABORATORIES

How do you wake up to smooth, healthy looking skin? Start with a moisturizing, 3 in 1 formula: Start with retinol reface! Benefits: A 3 in 1 formula to help deliver softer, smoother looking skin, while improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow s feet 2 Moisturizing Retinols help: Skin feel smoother and softer 1 Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 3 Restore skin s radiance 5 Improve skin s overall condition 4 Reduce the appearance of signs of aging Retinol, a derivative of vitamin A is considered to be one of the most effective ingredients in helping to improve the appearance of visible signs of aging. see more...

• Has anyone experience peeling and flaking for more than t...1 Answers
Marissa S.
This product says it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also gives you softer and smoother skin. In my case, I currently don’t have wrinkles but it’s still great for making your skin super smooth. It doesn’t feel greasy at all and it has the typical feel of a lotion. It’s also very lightweight. I absolutely love the pump this product has. The packaging is so neat and simplistic. When using this a little goes a long way, since you only really need to apply a small amount. The actual tube itself is just the right size! It fits perfectly into my bag. I’m loving the red box.
Bhavya M.
Reading
I've been using this for more than two weeks now it's pretty much doing a decent job it's not showing any signs of progress on my facial blemishes but I feel my neck area is looking smoother. The product lacks moisturising effect and my skin dries up pretty quickly.
Asma K.
THIS IS AMAZING PRODUCT,I STARTED USING IT FIRST ONLY FOR 3 NIGHTS IN A WEEK AND SLOWLY GOT MY SKIN USED TO IT,AND THEREAFTER I HAVE BEEN USING IT EVERY NIGHT...MY SKIN LOOKS DIVINE ALL CLEAR AND SMOOTH AND SOOO GLOWY LIKE WOW...I HAVE BROUGHT THIS IN THE SALE I BROUGHT 2 TUBES AND NOW WHEN A NOTHER SALES ON IM GOING TO PURCHASE MORE AND THEN USE IT TWICE A DAY AFTER CLEANSING AND PUTTING ON A GOOD MOISTURISER WITH AN GOOD AMOUNT OF SPF IN IT
Sarah S.
Toronto
Very simply, I like it. It made my dry, delicate skin flaky for a while (hence the four stars) but that means that is probably the maximum amount of retinol that my skin tolerates. It helps re-plumping my ultra dry lips and that's enough for me to love. Also, it's ridiculously cheap for a bottle that lasts 3 months. I am also a sucker for brands that claim to not waste money on marketing so that's a plus (and yet I end up buying Rodial body lotion).
Sui W.
Great for getting rid of break outs. It does dry your skin out so limited how mush and how often you use it but great results!
Claire G.
Felling, Gateshead
Really can see a difference to my skin, it makes it appear smoother and softer. Great for ageing or dry skin.
Sarah S.
Toronto
Has anyone experience peeling and flaking for more than the few weeks of "retinol uglies" usually predicted?