BY INDEED LABORATORIES

Even Skin Tone Enhancer Help improve clarity even tone 2 Leaves more radiant looking skin 3 Light-weight cream-serum Pepta-Bright is a cream-serum designed to help improve the appearance of uneven skin tone. The unique formula is light weight yet rich in texture. Pepta-Bright helps to promote overall skin clarity and brightness, leaving a more luminous and radiant complexion. Designed to Help: Improve skin clarity, including the appearance of uneven skin tone 1 Diminish the appearance of dark brown spots 4 Restore luminosity and radiance to the skin 3 Maintain skin s moisture levels Free of: Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Mercury, and Parabens At Indeed Laboratories our objective is simple: eliminate all marketing hype and costs from skin care and instead deliver real results as cost-effectively as possible. We use very high concentrations of the rarest actives from see more...

Noumi C.
I actually enjoy this product. Added this into my skincare regime and didn't really notice a difference until 3 weeks in, and even then the difference was the slightest. It takes the time but probably because it actually assists in your skin healing instead of bleaching unlike other products. Would recommend!
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX
Purchased this at Walgreens. It was close to 25 bucks and after using the whole tube didn't notice much difference in my hyperpigmentation. Does appear to give a brightness to the face. However the ingredients in this product are similar if not the same with less expensive products.
Taylor A.
I love love love this stuff! Not only does this product do exactly what the packaging says, I also find it to be a very moisturizing serum. Keep in mind that this stuff takes a while to work (although I think it's a bit naive to think that any targeted treatment will work wonders in a short period of time...think of how long skin cell turnover takes on its own when it comes to healing hyperpigmentation) but it works great! I will say however to use this product sparingly, as if you use too much product it stays a little bit sticky, which isn't great for daytime wear.
Rebecca T.
Montreal

💵 $24.99/22.99 CAD depending where you purchase for 30ml/1oz

*Edit: check “miscellaneous” story highlights for more thoughts on this product!* The brand describes this as a “cream-serum” to target dull skin and hyperpigmentation. Their website suggests using a dollop morning and night with the ability to see results in 2 weeks. I have been using this product around once every other day on average since I received it on March 29th, so I think this is a good amount of time considering I didn’t use it as frequently as they suggest. When I spoke with a representative of the brand, I said I was interested in it’s ability to target the reddish purple scars from past spots (post inflammatory erythema, PIE), and she said it could help with this issue.

This has a lightweight feeling that still provides a decent amount of moisture - more than I was expecting. When I use this I can get away with half as much moisturizer as I usually use. It is unfragranced, but has a natural smell almost like clay. It doesn’t pill and seems to absorb quickly.

I haven’t noticed dramatic results with this on my PIE, or any results at all really. When they initially crop up, they are quite red for a few days and then naturally fade to a brownish purple that stays for what feels like forever. With regular use of PeptaBright I haven’t noticed any difference in fading than when I don’t use any targeted treatment. The only thing I may have noticed is a slight evening in my complexion on areas that aren’t affected by acne scars. My PIE right now is just as dark as it has always been, and often this skin issue is much more stubborn than active acne for me.

Maybe I’d see results if I used up the whole tube, but I don’t want to have to use up an entire product in order to get results I want. Although my unaffected skin is slightly more even, it’s not drastic enough for me to want to repurchase this at the moment. Maybe one day when hormonal acne isn’t a problem for me anymore (🤞🏼) I’ll want to try this for evening my complexion, but until then I won’t purchase this when I run out.
🐚
Sharifa L.
What does this do for your skin?
Brianna M.
Dover, de
Does it feel "heavy" on your skin?
Taylor B.