indeed Laboratories hydraluron moisture boosting facial serum

by indeed Laboratories

derived from: hydration + hyaluronic acid

the inspiration: Hopelessly dry, parched, flakey and dehydrated skin.

the innovation: The ultimate serum that starts where your moisturiser stops. Proven to boost moisture levels in your skin daily, it contains the purest form of hyaluronic acid - an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water – as well as red marine algae – which mildly stimulates blood circulation – to provide maximum delivery of moisture beneath the skin’s surface.

the good deeds:

• Replenishes skin’s natural short and long term moisture balance
  • Protects your skin from diminished cell turnover by reducing dehydration, which causes premature aging
  • An increased boost of hyaluronic acid beneath the skin’s surface, leaving skin with a dewy glow
  • Gives skin a softer, smoother and silkier texture.

Would this product be okay to use on oily skin? Thank you!
I have never tried this skincare brand before and wanted to know if it’s actually worth it ?
When should you use this and where?
Start your review of indeed Laboratories hydraluron moisture boosting facial serum!
Madison K.
Bella Vista, AR
indeed Laboratories hydraluron moisture boosting facial serum uploaded by Madison K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this awhile back. And I’ve been caught up in trying new things for a my skin (because let’s face it. I’m addicted) but I need to go back to using this. It was unbelievable moisturizing and I think it’s the product that made the biggest difference in my face! I need to repurchase and I think anyone with dry skin needs this in their skin care routine as a go to! I LOVE it. I’m cheap as hell when buying things for myself but this is 100% work the 24 dollars.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Used this last winter to supplement my moisturizer as I was getting surprisingly dry skin and it made a big difference getting my dry skin hydrated! It didn't make me break out either, which I usually have a problem with.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
I have extremely dry skin and this serum provides the extra hydration I need. I use it before my moisturizer everyday.
Jennifer P.
Montclair, NJ
This is a great product! It was recommended by a dermatologist as a post-serum, pre-moisturizer treatment. I apply a small amount onto my face and neck, allowing it to absorb before my nighttime moisturizer. Leaves my skin soft and hydrated.
Noumi C.
Love this stuff! A little goes a long way. Put it on after my toner & serums and put a light moisturizer on top. Due to this dry winter my skin would feel tight and dry when I would wake up, but since using this my skin is still moisturized when I wake up! My skin even stopped flaking. I noticed the difference in my skin immediately. Highly recommend!
Eileen R.
Middlesex, NJ
I wanted to love this because I have crazy dry skin, but this did not work for me. I ended up breaking out like crazy after using it. There was no improvement in my skin over about 2 weeks. I think it really clogs my pores rather than hydrating. Thankfully I got it on sale because I don't use it.
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Daughter love dthe was . helped her complexions out a lot! I will begin to also use on my sensitive skin!
Marissa L.
I think this is the closest dupe ive found to my First Aid Beauty Hydrating Serum! Still figuring it out if the price/oz. is worth it and is really considered a dupe since you get more oz. with the FAB and obviously it cost more but this is a good alternative if you cant get your hands on the FAB. I would highly recommend a hyaluronic acid serum to anyone with normal-dry-sensitive-mature skin it works wonders!
Judy F.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought this a few years ago when it was all the rave. I think hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient to include in your skincare if you're looking for more hydration and moisture but this product in my view didn't do much else. You can get hyaluronic acid products with other beneficial ingredients for less!
Bryan I.
Winter Park, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a great HA serum. It’s basic and simple and works great in any routine with any skin type or concern. Love this