Incredibly Clear Cleansing Stick Acure Organics 2 oz Stick uploaded by Stephanie S.Incredibly Clear Cleansing Stick Acure Organics 2 oz Stick uploaded by Stephanie S.Incredibly Clear Cleansing Stick Acure Organics 2 oz Stick uploaded by Beatriz S.

BY ACURE

Description: Incredibly Clear Cleansing Stick by Acure Organics 2 oz Stick Incredibly Clear Cleansing Stick 2 oz Stick Product With rosehip oil sea kelp for combo to oily skin. Get squeaky clean and pepperminty fresh with this convenient and fun cleansing stick rich in rosehip oil sea kelp and cactus flower. 100 VEGAN. 0 QUESTIONABLE. Paraben free sulfate free phthalate free silicone free and cruelty free. mineral oil free petrolatum free Directions Apply stick to wet face to create lather. Rinse well. Avoid contact with eyes. Other Ingredients GLYCERIN SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE STEARIC ACID COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE WATER (AQUA) SODIUM HYDROXIDE POLYSORBATE 80 CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN LACTIC ACID SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) FRUIT OIL TOCOPHERYL ACETATE CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS (CACTUS) FLOWER EXTRACT DIHEPTYL SUCCINATE CAPRYLOYL GLYCERIN SEBACIC ACID COPOFeatures: Facial Scrubs Toners Masques2 oz Stick see more...

• Yay or nay to stick cleansers? Incredibly Clear Cleansing...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Rana s.
WICHITA
I LOVE this cleansing stick, I purchased it from Sprouts and it was on sale for $7.  It's very convenient to use, especially when you travel. It easily lathers on the skin when it's wet. It deeply cleanses my face and leaves me feeling fresh. It also helps to keep my skin clear and decreases blemishes. It does really dry my face out unless I used much of product. I like that it's made of natural ingredients since I'm trying to use products with the fewest chemicals whenever possible
Stephanie S.
Omaha
I have loved products by Acure in the past. So when I saw that this was a cleansing stick to help with clearing skin I was sold. In the summer I struggle with my skin and I always have blemishes. I was really surprised when this completely cleared up my skin in just the matter of a couple days. To use I just get my face and the stick wet put all over skin and work it in for about a minute. Skin feels amazing and clean after and takes makeup off well also.
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
I got this product from gratis. At first I was unsure if whether it would actually cleanse my face but after using it a couple of times I noticed that it actually does cleanse my face. This cleanser smells minty so if you don’t like the mint scent then I wouldn’t recommend this for you. However this works well for those with oily to combination skin. Incredibly Clear Cleansing Stick Acure Organics 2 oz Stick
Anna M.
Such a great cleanser for acne prone skin. Easy to use, perfect for travel since it’s a solid, and is not too drying. It’s so soothing and cooling. Such a great price for great non-toxic ingredients.
Heather H.
For an over the counter item this has great ingredients for clearing your pores and tightening. For someone who wants more dramatic results you would have to go medical grade.
Becca B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I thought this was a very strange idea at first. I've been using it for 2 months now and my skin is very happy. It's very gentle and has little to no scent.
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
Yay or nay to stick cleansers? Incredibly Clear Cleansing Stick Acure Organics 2 oz Stick or other similar products.