INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out

by INC.redible

Keep glowing girl with this iridescent jelly. This luscious golden peach shade brings instant warmth to your look. A silky, smooth formula, it is easily applied to your eyes, brow line, cheeks or lips for a quick fix all day radiance. It’s the best kept beauty secret around.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out!
Tessa L.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: INC.Redible You Glow Girl Flocking Fablous, FLOCKING FABULOUS
This is the highlighter I've been waiting for! I'm a total sucker for new and unique textures when it comes to makeup, especially highlighters, and this product delivers on that. The consistency is almost a bit like slime (if it was a little cheaper I might consider just playing with it) so that it takes a couple taps to get it to really adhere to your finger, and I really like that because I hate getting more product than I need and ending up wasting it. The color itself is amazing, it's the perfect almost holographic violet that can be used sparingly for a casual look or really layered on for something bold. I also love applying this to my eyelids and lips as it's the perfect consistency and doesn't irritate my skin. Last of all, and this is minor thing, but I love that this product comes sealed so you don't need to worry that somebody got their fingers into it.
Janea T.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: INC.Redible You Glow Girl Flocking Fablous, FLOCKING FABULOUS
I had no idea what a glow jelly was until I tried this. I love it. I use it on top of shadow for an extra shimmer. It is amazing for a highlight on the cheekbone too.
Lauren C.
Central City, KY
INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out
I purchased the Just Kinda Bliss Hemp Hydration Lip Jelly from Sephora and I am so pleased with it. It’s jelly so it’s a bit sticky but this is seriously THE BEST stuff I have ever purchased for lips. My lips are, and have been my entire life, extremely dry and chapped. I have bought countless amounts of lip products and nothing has come close to touching the issue until this product. The only thing I dislike is the scent of the one I purchased is a bit odd.
Marta P.
Brighton, CO
Review for: INC.Redible You Glow Girl Flocking Fablous, FLOCKING FABULOUS
Yaas! I get crazy compliments every time I wear this from guys and girls alike! That is huge! I am almost out of my jar and looking forward to my second purchase. This lasts a while, and usually products like these I lose interest in before I finish them but man oh man I love this stuff, and the ease of application with fingers only. I believe I even wore this on my lips at this point. This color is fantastic, pink with a purple shift that really compliments my golden skintone and gives me a rosey glow but unicorn like fine shimmer. It's electric!
Amanda B.
Review for: INC.Redible You Glow Girl Flocking Fablous, FLOCKING FABULOUS
I have this in the pink color and in the clear-ish irridensent shades. I absolutely love them!! I do prefer the iridescent one over the pink one though. The pink is very pink. But it lasts all day! And it doesnt move your foundation when you apply like some other liquid/gel highlighters
Rebecca J.
Montgomery , AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: INC.Redible You Glow Girl Flocking Fablous, FLOCKING FABULOUS
I have never used a jelly highlighter but I would 10 out of 10 recommend this! It has some pink/purple undertones! It doesn’t feel sticky at all. Very shimmery. I would definitely buy this again.
c. W.
INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out uploaded by c. W.
INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out uploaded by c. W.
Review for: INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out
I have this in Peach Out and am still trying different ways to use it effectively. Nice. once it's dry, the highlight is definitely locked down. I was so stoked to find something comparable to Farsali's jelly beam. I'd say it's close enough for me. I find it works best for me over my base but under my bb cream or mixed w/it.
Jeanette S.
Paterson, NJ
INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out uploaded by Jeanette S.
Review for: INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out
I received the highlighter shade Cosmic Blur. It’s amazing. A little goes a long way. It goes on like a purple color. Easy to apply. I received it in my iPSY bag.
Esmé S.
Westbury , Wiltshire
INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out uploaded by Esmé S.
INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out uploaded by Esmé S.
Review for: INC.Redible You Glow Girl Flocking Fablous, FLOCKING FABULOUS
Love this colour and great full-size product that was a free sample ! Feels comfortable on the eyes, and reflect the colour great 👍🏻
Alejandra Q.
INC.Redible You Glow Girl Jelly Highlighter Peach Out uploaded by Alejandra Q.
A very practical and comfortable product to wear, i really like it because i use it on the eyes and as a highlight 🥳💜

Looking for your answer?