INC.redible INC. redible You Glow Girl Iridescent Jelly Flocking Fabulous 0.32 oz/ 9.35 g

BY INC.REDIBLE

A silky smooth, out-of-this-world jelly highlighter, starring two shades. You Glow Girl is a versatile, multiuse highlighter designed to be worn over makeup for blinding, light-catching glow. Dab it with your finger or a brush across your brow line, collarbone, eyes, cheeks or lips. The jelly texture is perfect for precise application it applies wet and dries down, holding the pigment in place. It's the best-kept beauty secret around so get glowing. You Glow Girl comes in two shades: Cosmic Blur, a cool iridescent shade, flips as the light hits to give off an ultra violet, dewy finish. Show Glow is a deep bronze shade with a fine gold glitter pigment that gives skin a dazzling, sunkissed look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Dab a small amount of jelly over your skin in the suggested areas, before the product sets. For a full glam glow, layer the highlight up to increase the glow intensity. This product is vegan and cruelty free. see more...

Tessa L.
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the highlighter I've been waiting for! I'm a total sucker for new and unique textures when it comes to makeup, especially highlighters, and this product delivers on that. The consistency is almost a bit like slime (if it was a little cheaper I might consider just playing with it) so that it takes a couple taps to get it to really adhere to your finger, and I really like that because I hate getting more product than I need and ending up wasting it. The color itself is amazing, it's the perfect almost holographic violet that can be used sparingly for a casual look or really layered on for something bold. I also love applying this to my eyelids and lips as it's the perfect consistency and doesn't irritate my skin. Last of all, and this is minor thing, but I love that this product comes sealed so you don't need to worry that somebody got their fingers into it.
Janea T.
Hernandez, NM
I had no idea what a glow jelly was until I tried this. I love it. I use it on top of shadow for an extra shimmer. It is amazing for a highlight on the cheekbone too.
Rebecca J.
Montgomery , AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never used a jelly highlighter but I would 10 out of 10 recommend this! It has some pink/purple undertones! It doesn’t feel sticky at all. Very shimmery. I would definitely buy this again.
Diamond L.
Brandon, MB
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
These are so fun! I wasn’t the biggest fan of them but as you play with them you learn to get use to them. They are so pigmented, I love them.