INC.redible
INC redible Three Love Lip, Cheek and Eye Tint Stick It's Gotta Be Love 015 oz/ 428 g

by INC.redible

A triple-delivery formula that works as a sheer blush, eyeshade, and hydrating lip tint. What Else You Need to Know: This triple-delivery formula for cheeks, eyes, and lips allows you to build and blend as you go, creating a beautiful, natural-color payoff. Enriched with coffee butter a highly moisturizing ingredient to help soothe and smooth the look of red, dry, or fatigued skin this tint stick offers up a hydrating, effortless pop of color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INC.redible INC. redible Three Love Lip, Cheek and Eye Tint Stick It's Gotta Be Love 0.15 oz/ 4.28 g!
Maudee G.
If you’re like me and still taking meetings on zoom, you need three things: a strong pot of coffee, ten ounces of patience, and THIS BLUSH STICK!! Allegedly this is an eye/lip/cheek trio but I only use it for blush. It looks completely natural and stays on all day no matter how sweaty I get over summer—but doesn’t break me out either!

Looking for your answer?