BY INC.REDIBLE

A never-before-seen, real neon lip paint with a unique formulation that sits like a lightweight butter yet delivers a matte effect finish without any drying. Let your lips do the talking they're about to get loud. This shocking, must-try neon pigment comes in two gorgeous shades that complement any skin tone or look. I'm Hot RN is a flash of brilliant orange, and She's Arrived is a supersonic power pink. Both shades are formulated in an ultra-comfort-wear matte butter. Apply them with just one swipe for full coverage and extreme color payoff. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Build it up for shocking full neon coverage or lightly pat onto lips to sheer it out. For an out of this world effect, dab on You Glow Girl Iridescent Highlighter (sold separately) as a topper. This product is vegan and cruelty-free. see more...

Review (1)
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I have both the pink shade and this hot orange shade right here and I have to say I’m impressed. At first when I saw swatches I thought I could never wear these except for when I go to raves or festivals but I wanted to order and try them anyway because I did have a couple of raves coming up and these are pretty affordable so I decided why not. I’m so glad I took the plunge because these are stunning. These aren’t super bold like you might think they have can sheer our and build up like a dream. First it’s a beautiful even stain then it can be to fire hot orange. I love the versatility!