INC.redible
INC redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss

INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss

by INC.redible

A glossy rollerball infused with real crystals to cool and soothe lips. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: INC. redible's glossiest rollerball to-date features a crystal rollerball to cool and soothe lips. The glassy formulation is infused with crystals to support natural lip circulation and wake up the chakras. It's enriched with nurturing and hydrating properties.

Does this have a scent or taste?
Start your review of INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss uploaded by Christine B.
Review for: INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss I just adore this crystal roller Klos they are infused with real crystals to stimulate lip circulation and wake up the chakras. If you look real close you can notice the real crystal rollerball applicator is designed to cool and see his lips as you roll. The purple amethyst Crystal uses healing powers and balancing to keep you cool calm and collected the consistency is really smooth not sticky at all the directions say keep rolling rolling and rolling ha ha it’s very buildable and you can fill up the layers until you reach your desired gloss shine and finish.
Kara S.
Wadesboro, NC
Review for: INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
This stuff is amazing and so glossy. The amethyst crystal is so cooling on your lips. Non sticky formula. In love
Kara P.
Lewiston, ME
INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss uploaded by Kara P.
Review for: INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
I received this product in my BoxyCharm Premium for April 2021. I LOVE this gloss! The packaging is so cute! There is an Amethyst rollerball, and more of the gemstone in a clear gloss to help relieve stress, dispel fear and anxiety, as well as increase spiritual awareness and intuition. The rollerball feels cooling and rolls the gloss smoothly onto the lips. The gloss is the perfect formula- not too thick or too thin- has great staying power for a gloss, and adds a healthy shine. There is a very faint scent of jasmine. My lips felt smooth and moisturized after application and even after the product had worn off. I would recommend this product to anyone, male or female!INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss INC.redible Makeup Roller Ball Lip Gloss High Shine Infused Real Quartz Crystals Boxycharm
Hawna W.
Longmont, CO
INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss uploaded by Hawna W.
Review for: INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
I received this pack of two in Boxycharm and I do like them for a nighttime gloss. They feel nice and smooth on the lips and they have a nice light scent.
Ashanti P.
Waterbury, CT
INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss uploaded by Ashanti P.
Definitely recommend. I received mine in a boxycharm premium and I love it. Has a lot of product. Feels nice and glides on the lips. Nothing to improve. I have combination skin. Definitely worth the buy.
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss uploaded by angelica G.
Review for: INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
Wow! Not only is this lip gloss packaging absolutely gorgeous but it makes my lips look amazing! I love that it contains real crystals! The amethyst one is supposed to support self healing which is definitely something I need in my life! I love crystals & I love that the actual applicator is an amethyst crystal too so you’re actually applying it right onto your lips!
Olivia E.
Greenville, SC
Review for: INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
I love this lipgloss. It feels good and the aesthetic of it is so cute. I’m not big into believing in crystals magical abilities, but if you’re a crystal person you may really like this. The texture of this is like a gloss/ oil hybrid. I like that it’s not sticky feeling like a gloss typically is, but that it gives the shine a gloss does. It also doesn’t add any color to the lips, just the shine. It’s really cute! INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
Erica J.
Johnson City, TN
INC.redible INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss uploaded by Erica J.
Review for: INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
This lip oil/gloss is absolutely gorgeous to look at. It's also not super sticky but leaves the lips soft. Is it worth the price of the product though, as would say it's definitely higher priced than I would buy for the product itself. I feel like some of the cost is definitely because of packaging and is a gloss you want out on your vanity for aesthetic reasons and is part of the cost. But overall it feels good and looks pretty.
Trina S.
Davenport, IA
Review for: INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
I never been into crystals type of person. So when I got 2 of these from boxycharm. The love and health. I don't know if it works but the lip gloss itself was amazing. Not sticky or heavy. It's great ontop of lipsticks it didn't melt the lipstick off.
Akeelah B.
Review for: INC. redible Crystal Ball Roller Gloss
Finicky rollerball. Cute aesthetic. Does not last long! But gives 90s vibes. Love the crystals!!! I tolerate it. Try it!