BeautyFaceFacial SkincareINC.redible
INC redible Baddie Double Perks Rainbow Sheet Boob Mask 05 fl oz/ 15ml

by INC.redible

An ultra-hydrating sheet mask to perk up your pair. Highlighted Ingredients: - Vitamin C: Visibly firms and brightens. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Packed full of vitamin C, this Boob Mask visibly firms, brightens, and moisturize your assets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INC.redible INC. redible Baddie Double Perks Rainbow Sheet Boob Mask 0.5 fl oz/ 15ml!
Ciera L.
Virginia Bch, VA
INC.redible INC. redible Baddie Double Perks Rainbow Sheet Boob Mask 0.5 fl oz/ 15ml uploaded by Ciera L.
Purchased at: Sephora
These are adorable and smell amazing. I really liked how easily they went on and how moisturizing these little rainbows were. The only downside I could find is that they were a bit small for my chest. I do, however, have double d's so I'm a bit larger than most girls. Overall I'm definitely going to buy more.
Dee V.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I bought these so I could take selfies with rainbows on my boobs! I don’t think they did anything as far as making them look perky bc I already have implants lol but they were just really fun / funny!
Misty M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this mask on a whim just to try it out, because I mean, who makes a boob mask?? And I must say, I'm quite impressed! They were cute and worked really well! It comes in 2 sheet that are rainbows!! 😭😭 For my small boobs, they fit perfectly (only time I'm happy about them being small 🤣🤣) I removed the masks after about 30 min and my boobs felt so soft & hydrated. My boyfriend said they were firmer too 😁😁 And they stayed that way the next morning! Glad I decided to try them out! Totally worth the $9 I paid!!
Dani K.
90 Dore Avenue
In just 15 minutes this helps my skin feel smooth, healthy, and hydrated. I like using it as a gentle treat every now and again. Sometimes I find sheet masks are hard to fit in my face, maybe it's just me, but this one wasnt too difficult. Not amazing, but it was okay. After use I massaged the remaining serum into my skin
Wassila A.
Nador
This item is cute. They did perk up the nipples as it had a cooling sensation to it and moisturized that area. I have a B cup and they definitely were hard to keep on. I do think if you have bigger girls they may sit better but all and all it was cute and in a sense did what it said it was going to do but at same time it’s gimmicky. I mean you won’t be mad at yourself if you purchase this I don’t think just cuz it’s cute and going towards a good cause for the month of June.
Julyane G.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you saw my review for the baddie winkle highlighter, you know that I love her and so I bought the fun boobie mask. First of all the patches are HUGE. I'm a C, and it covered all my boob and had some spare. It's really fun and cute. It does not smell weird, it is hydrating, but I kinda wish it was a little more hydrating. Regardless of that, It may be more useful to mother who's breastfeeding and needs a little help to keep it hydrated 😀

Looking for your answer?