Madison F.

I'm pretty heavy-chested - how does this hold up for us busty girls?

shelby h.
shelby h.
Pine Bluff, AR
325DDD and I have 3 that I ♡♡♡
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
3 years, 7 months ago
I am bigger chested and I love it. I am 34D and it fits and supports me just fine!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Remlap, AL
3 years, 7 months ago
For a big bust, I don't recommend.. It doesn't squish em down and hold them steady, it sort of pushes them up.. I wore mine around the house instead of the gym!