BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #2 in Fitness Equipment

• Concealed wire for cushioned support
  • Padded straps & bonded, seamless technology that eliminates irritation
  • Super-soft elastic band for comfort & movement
  • Cushioned, adjustable back closure

• Has anyone used these and do you love them? How is the fit?4 Answers
  • Does is feel comfortable wearing this sport bra? Incredible by V...5 Answers
  • I love this sport bras...does anyone else? 25 Answers
Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra
  • "A lot of girls wear sports bras and don't really look into a good one that actually helps your boobs not move while doing butt kicks or exercises that involve jumping." in 165 reviews
  • "A friend of mine recommended it because it has such great support and I loved it instantly and I haven't worn a different sports bra since." in 63 reviews
  • " Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra is exactly what it's name says "Incredible" It is very comfortable you can wear it any time not just for sports." in 41 reviews
  • "Love the Sports bras love everything about Victoria secrets they have the best sports bras love it love everything about it" in 36 reviews
  • "Victoria Secret makes my favorite sports bras they are so comfortable and give the best support they are all cute and in different colors an styles" in 25 reviews
Jessica J.
Bethlehem
I worked at Victoria’s Secret and this was our #1 sports bra. It has body-wick technology which helps to keep you dry during your workout. I always recommended this as the perfect sports bra for bustier women. I wear a 32B and it just isn’t the right sports bra for me, even though I still do love and wear mine. Even though it doesn’t work out for me, every woman that I gave this to in the fitting room fell in love with it!
Barbara V.
Weston
Victoria secret exercise clothes I love is super good, it makes you figure, the colors are super good, and the super set, the bras I love because they hold you well and you can do super comfortable exercise. Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
What else is there? Ive been a fitness junkie for abut 20yrs and have tried close to every brand of sports bras.  They all either some combination of zero support, zero style, a world of discomfort and the flat-boob appearance.  In fact, until the VS Incredible sports bra came along, I was (literally) wearing a regular full coverage underwire bra, under a standard Nike pullover sports bra and made this work for years until VS finally dropped the Incredible.  I remember feeling so excited, relieved and NORMAL to be able to wear a sports bra that made me feel like a woman. I didn't have to feel embarassed to remove 2 bra's after my workouts in the locker room anymore, and more importantly, my workouts were (are) comfortable now!!!  I'll be up the creek if they discontinue this.
Amanda C.
Charlotte, NC
So I am a huge fan of different sports bras and I almost enjoy collecting it. It has kind of become a obsession. But when trying Victoria’s Secret bra I thought that It was very comfortable it was super fitted and it worked especially when I was on the treadmill. It didn’t leave me sore whichwhich a lot of other sports bras usually do when I go running. Victoria secret bras have always been super expensive but I believe that it was worth the money. It isn’t necessarily affordable and it’s more considered a luxurious Brand but I’ve always enjoyed Victoria’s Secret and felt like they cater to a lot of different body sizes and shapes so I am a personal fan of Victoria’s Secret and I am so glad they created this type of sports bra!
Stacey M.
I was a little hesitant at first because I wasn't sure how to feel about my sports bra being padded. But after one use of the first one I got I was in love.

One of my favorite parts about the bra is the padding. I just feel like it gives me a little bit more support than some of the other sports bras I have. Overall, the bra gives you the support you need to finish your workout.

They are a little more expensive than some other sports bra, but they are very high quality and you can sometimes find a deal on these.
Elyssa A.
West Jordan, UT
The Victoria Secret sports bra has saved completely my back & neck. I spent years before & after my breast reduction struggling with ill fitting bras that made high intensity exercise near impossible. One trip into the Victoria Secret store at my local mall changed everything when a fantastic person there helped me find the perfect fit in this bra!

If you're looking for a super sports bra I would definitely recommend Victoria Secret, going in for an in-person fitting was a great experience for me!
troian e.
I love this sports bra. I picked up one when it was on sale and loved it so much I've bought several more. They fit great, look great, and are super supportive. I do a lot of strenuous workouts and I need a sports bra that I don't have to worry about and keeps everything in place. This bra is all of those things. I love that the wire isn't real noticeable. As a larger chested woman, I need the wire, but I also don't need a wire digging into me while I'm trying to focus on working out. I've never had that problem with these bras.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Very snug for big boobs. But it is very cute. I got it on sale at the VS store. I think there are other brands that are cheaper and cuter but I’ll probably continue to buy from them. Just make sure to get measured.
Timmie R.
Warrenville, IL
I am literally wearing this bra RIGHT NOW. I am absolutely in love with it. I have a 32A chest and I am NEVER one to do anything to make my girls look bigger, but this makes me feel a lot more comfortable sometimes if I am wearing a tighter top.  I also HATE wearing regular bras so I will wear this under a blouse to work HA. I would absolutely recommend this bra no matter what size you are.
Suzie M.
I was disappointed in the Incredible Victoria Bra.. It's close to $50 dollars ( expensive for a workout Bra  ) and i'm larger on top and it just felt like a straight jacket for my breast ... with all the thick straps... it was T-back and i thought i would like it because that was very stylish... The T back would be great for other smaller body types but not for me
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
Worth the price? How is the support?
Tracy M.
I love this sport bras...does anyone else?
Himasmitha R.
Piscataway, NJ
How many colors you have?
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Is this bra worth the price?
Norma S.
Yukon, OK
A worker at Victoria secret recommend buying one size smaller for more support. Does anyone else think these run large or do they run true to size?