BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #5 in Fitness Equipment

• Concealed wire for cushioned support
  • Padded straps & bonded, seamless technology that eliminates irritation
  • Super-soft elastic band for comfort & movement
  • Cushioned, adjustable back closure

• Has anyone used these and do you love them? How is the fit?6 Answers
  • Does is feel comfortable wearing this sport bra? Incredible by V...6 Answers
  • I love this sport bras...does anyone else? 25 Answers
Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra
  • "A lot of girls wear sports bras and don't really look into a good one that actually helps your boobs not move while doing butt kicks or exercises that involve jumping." in 165 reviews
  • "A friend of mine recommended it because it has such great support and I loved it instantly and I haven't worn a different sports bra since." in 63 reviews
  • " Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra is exactly what it's name says "Incredible" It is very comfortable you can wear it any time not just for sports." in 41 reviews
  • "Love the Sports bras love everything about Victoria secrets they have the best sports bras love it love everything about it" in 36 reviews
  • "Victoria Secret makes my favorite sports bras they are so comfortable and give the best support they are all cute and in different colors an styles" in 25 reviews
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I worked at Victoria’s Secret and this was our #1 sports bra. It has body-wick technology which helps to keep you dry during your workout. I always recommended this as the perfect sports bra for bustier women. I wear a 32B and it just isn’t the right sports bra for me, even though I still do love and wear mine. Even though it doesn’t work out for me, every woman that I gave this to in the fitting room fell in love with it!
Amanda H.
These are my absolute favorite sports bras! What is the difference between these and one you can buy at your local clothing store? These are comfortable, cute, durable and made to last! Ones I've gotten from other places always lose elasticity, don't fit correctly or are just plain ugly!
Buy one of Victoria's Secret's sports bras and I can almost guarantee you'll buy another, if not five more. It looks good at the gym or under your favorite t-shirt. I highly recommend them!
Rachael F.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love this sports bra. I use to have such a hard time finding a good sports bra to use when I worked out and then I tried the ones at victoria secret and found that I love the way they fit. I have several of this style now and it is my go to when I need a new sports bra. I don't know what I ever did without it before. I definitely have recommended this to my friends to try.
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
This sports bra is ridiculously comfortable and has great support! It is a pricey sports bra, I believe at around $50 and it can be challenging to put on but like I said very comfortable. When I’m wearing it I’m happy but before I put it on sometimes I dread that process. I’m glad I bought it but I could also not buy another be happy. I would recommend trying it on before committing to it.
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
What else is there? Ive been a fitness junkie for abut 20yrs and have tried close to every brand of sports bras.  They all either some combination of zero support, zero style, a world of discomfort and the flat-boob appearance.  In fact, until the VS Incredible sports bra came along, I was (literally) wearing a regular full coverage underwire bra, under a standard Nike pullover sports bra and made this work for years until VS finally dropped the Incredible.  I remember feeling so excited, relieved and NORMAL to be able to wear a sports bra that made me feel like a woman. I didn't have to feel embarassed to remove 2 bra's after my workouts in the locker room anymore, and more importantly, my workouts were (are) comfortable now!!!  I'll be up the creek if they discontinue this.
Barbara V.
Weston , FL
Victoria secret exercise clothes I love is super good, it makes you figure, the colors are super good, and the super set, the bras I love because they hold you well and you can do super comfortable exercise. Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra
Lauren S.
['Woodbridge ', ''], VA
The Victoria secret sports bra are truly amazing ! And so comfy . They are easy to put on ! They are a bit pricey but are worth every penny . It meets all my expectations in a bra . I would recommend this to all the ladies out there that are looking for an amazing lightweight sports bra Victoria's Secret Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sport Bra
Casey M.
DeWitt
This is a very individual review, but this bra was too bulky for me. I am a runner and very small chested so there was too much material on it. Pretty expensive, but I also am willing to pay a lot for good sports bras. In comparison to a real athletic brand (i.e. Nike) it doesn't compete. If you're going to pay more for your gear, go for Nike or Adidas bras.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Omg I Love it!!!!! Es tan cómodo me encanta como ajusta y sostiene y la vez una comodidad enorme. Me queda hermoso y lo uso siempre :) me encanta lo recomiendo al 100% vale la pena comprarlo cumple muy bien sus expectativas.
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love this bra! I wish that Victoria Secret was not so expensive! I would love to have more VS active wear, but alas, I simply cannot afford it right now. I love how well this bra fits and keeps my boobies in place during a workout! Hope to buy another one soon1
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
Worth the price? How is the support?
Tracy M.
I love this sport bras...does anyone else?
Himasmitha R.
Piscataway, NJ
How many colors you have?
Brenda S.
Pocatello, ID
Is this bra worth the price?
Norma S.
Yukon, OK
A worker at Victoria secret recommend buying one size smaller for more support. Does anyone else think these run large or do they run true to size?