BY INCOCO #6 in Nail Art

200+ choices of nail polish strips made of 100% nail polish

Incoco nail appliqués are the easy alternative to liquid polish. With nail strips, you don't have to wait for your polish to dry, are very easy to apply, and last up to 14 days!

• acrylics or own nail painted ?4 Answers
  • I've always wondered how these work, do they stay a while...2 Answers
  • Looking for some new Spring products to add to my collect...2 Answers
Mindy B.
Omg I bought this and fell in love beautiful designs and long wear my only problem is I can't afford them all at one time lol
Rebecca Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are one of my favorite brands of nail polish strips. I like Color Street (same company) but they are always out of stock and more expensive. These are just as good and better priced. Wish they had more styles though.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I just didn't like them as much as the jamberry wraps. They smell awful. The only good thing is that they're easy to apply if you have curved nails. They also dont last very long. Better than actual nail polish but not as good as vinyl wraps.
Joujou
Review for: 24 Karats Tips, Purrty, French Manicure, Gold, Oscar Night Tips, Crown Princess, Vintage Charm, Blue Quartz, Dip Dyed, Ladylike, Fairy Dust, Rose Tea, Tea Party, Echo, Diva, Berry Swirl, Deep End, Houndstooth Twist, Coral Crush (bouyant coral creme), Very Versailles, Heavy Metal, Venom Kiss more...
I bought these Incoco nail strips at Wal-Mart for $5 in the color Sea Breeze, which I feel is a good value. They are much easier to apply than Jamberry and much cheaper. I truly suck at putting on nail polish and it always chips within a day or 2. These stay on for at least 2 weeks (with grow out being the only problem). It took me 30 minutes to apply, but I was watching a movie anyways so it wasn’t a big deal. I will definitely buy these again and I hope they carry more of a selection in store, as I wasn’t a fan of most of the designs.
Amalia C.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Other more...
I got these in Lovestruck and let me tell you, I am! They're incredible! I have tried so manky nail applique stickers and my nails are just so naturally curved nothing wants to stay down. These have been going strong for 2 days now with no signs of chipping. I can't wait to try out more colors and patterns!
Catrina P.
Haughton
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these!!!! They are super easy to use ! And best part you don’t have to wait for them to dry!!!!!!! I hate waiting for my nails to dry! I am super impatient 😂😊
Monica L.
Queen City
Review for: Pink, Tinkerbelle more...
I just tried these a week ago, and they are still on looking great! They are fairly inexpensive, easy to apply, great style and color options. Really liked these! 😊
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Review for: Berry Swirl more...
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Katie U.
Libertyville, IL
This nail strip is so easy to put on. It does not take me long to do all my nails. They have a lot of different colors to choose from witch is great. 💅🏻
Brittany J.
West Columbia, SC
I’ll be honest I’m not a huge fan of Incoco I prefer (colorstreet) their sister company, I feel as though they last longer however I’m a huge fan of the nail strips. They last forever and they love amazing!
Kelly V.
Morristown, NJ
Do these come off easily? What is the removal process?
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I got a package of Incoco nail art in my Walmart summer beauty box and I was wondering if anyone knows how well they last or even how easily they chip. I very rarely paint my nails because I am always at the barn working with horses so they always chip. Should I wear them when I have a nice event or do you think they will last a while.
Yosseline F.
houston
acrylics or own nail painted ?
Alisa E.
Kirchenthumbach
In you have small hands ,do you have to Cut it?and is it Hard?
Emma V.
Would these last long on the beach or in a pool?