BY INCOCO #6 in Nail Art

200+ choices of nail polish strips made of 100% nail polish

Incoco nail appliqués are the easy alternative to liquid polish. With nail strips, you don't have to wait for your polish to dry, are very easy to apply, and last up to 14 days!

• acrylics or own nail painted ?4 Answers
  • I've always wondered how these work, do they stay a while...2 Answers
  • Looking for some new Spring products to add to my collect...2 Answers
Kashmira V.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Diva more...
Stay on beautifully! I hate nail polish because they always chip but these stay on for way longer and do not judge. Application is a breeze and the designs are beautiful! Highly recommend.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I absolutely LOVE these for their convenience all the while keeping the designs modern and trendy along with the classic colors. I chose the "Perfect Match" because it was so Springy and it was easy to apply, super cute and lasted 2.5 weeks! They are 100% REAL NAIL POLISH and on the same strip includes a base and top coat all in one.

These nail appliqués have over 200+ designs online but only 3-4 in stores. They are sold in Walmart as well as Target! I highly recommend them, you won't be disappointed!!
Andrea N.
Pittsburgh
I've been using this product for over 2 years now. It's the only product I use on my nails. Forget the gel manicure that chews up the bed of your nails. These are real polish strips, peel and stick on your natural nails, file away the extra and wear for 2 weeks, remove with nail polish remover. My nails are stronger and grow longer with use. I love the designs and colors. I do wish they had more colors. I usually only wear for 1 week only because by then my nails have grown out and the gap bothers me. The only other issue is after usually 3 days you'll start to see cracks forming but they don't chip or peel and it's only something I can see myself. Every time you order you get a new mini nail file and wood pick too!
Claudia T.
I got these in a target beauty box... it was my 1st time trying nail appliques. they weren't to difficult to put on, but they rip real easy, i even cut one with my nail. I didn't like that there is only one size for the pinky and that you can pick from either side of the rounded ends but when you try to tear off the tab you end up ruining that end. I don't feel there is enough sizing options a lot of my nails are not completely covered. takes longer than painting with polish
Christina S.
Morro Bay, CA
I received my nail strips in my Walmart box and I finally took time to try them. First of all they do smell really strong when you open the package. It smells like nail polish for sure. It was quick and easy and I was hesitant about the color but I love it when I finally put it on. Now I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars because one of the nails was thick like plastic and I couldn't file it like the others and it was really thick. I would buy these
Monica L.
Queen City
Review for: Pink, Tinkerbelle more...
I just tried these a week ago, and they are still on looking great! They are fairly inexpensive, easy to apply, great style and color options. Really liked these! 😊
Linda H.
Review for: Finale more...
I love these polish strips!! Super easy and everyone is so impressed by them. I wore a set of these to a wedding and everyone thought they were amazing. I have stocked up on these and use them all the time. I can't do regular nail polish because it does not last at all. These strips last me at least 10 days and still look great. I usually smudge regular nail polish but I can't smudge these. And the price is great. They last like a salon gel manicure for less than 5 dollars. And they come off easy with regular nail polish remover which I also love.
Savannah R.
I received these in the Walmart subscription summer box. They're just like putting on real nail polish (because they're 100% nail polish), but you don't have to wait for them to dry. The only downside was that they chip just like nail polish, but I'm sure a topcoat would fix that. I really loved the design and the ease with which I (no nail polish expert) could apply the stickers without messing up. Overall rating: Thumbs Up!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
I just got a few different patterns plus all my nail polish is still packed away somewhere. This design is quite classic and nice and since my nails are being troopers and have grown fairly long, it looks really nice on my nails! I had a tougher time applying this time, I tried it with a base coat underneath because somebody said they were even more hardier that way
Tina S.
San Antonio, TX
I love these things. I got a set in my Walmart beauty box and used them right away. Super easy to put on and they stay on for a good week. I love all the different designs too. I immediately went out and got more. Only thing I don't like is that when you take them off, it leaves a sticky residue on your nails and it takes some work to get it off. But that's not enough to take it down to 4 stars. And I love doing my own nails. Definitely worth a try.
Kelly V.
Morristown, NJ
Do these come off easily? What is the removal process?
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I got a package of Incoco nail art in my Walmart summer beauty box and I was wondering if anyone knows how well they last or even how easily they chip. I very rarely paint my nails because I am always at the barn working with horses so they always chip. Should I wear them when I have a nice event or do you think they will last a while.
Yosseline F.
houston
acrylics or own nail painted ?
Alisa E.
Kirchenthumbach
In you have small hands ,do you have to Cut it?and is it Hard?
Emma V.
Would these last long on the beach or in a pool?