Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
Review for: Other more...
I've used similar products from other brands that I thought were better. I do love that these are real nail polish and that's what drew me to them. They're also available at Ulta whereas a lot of other real nail polish strips you have to get online. I bought this set for my mother who ended up not using them so I gave it a shot. They were not super easy to apply, and we're kind of flimsy. They did not look real or well done. In fact they looked kind of cheap and cheesy. I won't be repurchasing these.