Christine L.
Review for: Decorating Kit Nail Multiple Colors Decorative Applications, Other more...
I like to think of myself as a nail artist. I have over 200 polishes plus plates, decals, gems, and all sorts of things to accomplish great art. What I don't have is time. By the end of my mothering day, all I want is my nails to look good without losing precious sleep to accomplish it. Incoco is amazing. Their style is beautiful. The application is so easy. I was annoyed at first because it only came with 6 strips per hand. But, I realized they stretch very easily without tearing apart. A quick peel, place, stretch, file, and press and you're done! Both hands took me 20min and they look great! They last over a week! And I have decently long nails! Find them at Wal-Mart for under $5! Try getting that from a salon!