BY INCOCO

• Do any stores sell these? I've seen a few special holiday...2 Answers
  • How do these compare to Jamberry? dianaquiett.jamberrynai...1 Answers
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
I really love Incoco manicures! There are a lot of beautiful designs to choose from! I like these a lot better than the popular Jamberry wraps because they are actually nail polish. They come in strips that are almost completely dry and are incredibly easy to apply. You just stick them on and file off the extra; no warming the strip or having to press them down over and over again. They are easy to stretch to fit your nail and the edges do not peel. You are set for a couple of weeks. They come off just like regular polish with polish remover. These are a super easy way to get a BEAUTIFUL manicure for a small amount of money. (They are cheaper than other products, too!) I highly recommend them!
Rain P.
Fallbrook, CA
I like them! They lasted about a week for me, I work a lot so they feel off but other than that it's a great product
Kami G.
Stonewall, LA
Incoco Dry Nail is very easy to apply, they stay on for around a week. I would recommend this to anyone.
Elia J.
Do any stores sell these? I've seen a few special holiday ones at Walgreens, but does anyone sell incoco year round?
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Can somebody explain what's the difference between this and Jamberry? Thanks
Diana Q.
How do these compare to Jamberry? dianaquiett.jamberrynails.net