Incoco Accent Nail Strips uploaded by Kirstin H.Incoco Accent Nail Strips uploaded by Stacy W.
48 colors available

BY INCOCO #79 in Nail Art

Now you can have perfect accent nails without the hassle! Introducing Incoco's Perfect Accent collection. Each pack includes 2 sheets of 2 strips each in different sizes. Avoid smears, smudges, and messy cuticles, and skip the salon! Try Incoco's 100% real nail polish appliques for an easy DIY mani that looks great and really lasts. Just peel the strip from the paper backing, position it on your nails adding slight pressure, and file off the excess.

Buy on Target*
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
The nail accent strips are a great way to add some color to the solid color strips when doing a full manicure. When I use these two packages combined I always do a manicure and pedicure to get my monies worth. I don't like wasting any of the product. They last a good two weeks if you aren't in the water a lot (like pool/beach not regular bathing).
Shayne A.
Shayne A.
I love these accent strips! I have been using Incoco nails for years now and love them! They stay on a good 2 weeks and look amazing. I buy these accent strips for my 4 year old daughters nails. I just cut the 4 strips to her little nails and its the perfect amount! She loves having pretty nails just like mommy!
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Review for: Other
These are a God send for someone who wants to do their own nails but hates nail polish. Plus you don't want to spend extra money at the salon for gel nails. I'm right handed and I can never get my right hand to look good. These solve that problem. I don't think it last for more than a week, but it's still better than a couple of days. Like regular polish. #manicam
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
Review for: Punch Line (comic book)
I just recently purchased these accent nails by Incoco because they were on sale at ULTA. I am very pleased with my purchase and can't wait to try these out. I chose the comic book print which is very cute and unique looking.