Incanto Charms By Salvatore Ferragamo For Women eau-de-toilette Spray, 3.40 Ounce uploaded by Larisa W.

BY SALVATORE FERRAGAMO

3.4 oz EDT Spray see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Larisa W.
Aurora, OR
Incanto charms by Salvatore Ferragauso is one of my favorite perfumes. The scent is sweet and fresh and last for a long time. I like to shop at Perfumania for this particular bottle because it's a lot times on sale. I love the product but I wish it lasted a lot longer. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this product.
Alejandra A.
Barstow, CA
My husband bought/introduced me to this perfume about 5 years ago. It was an birthday present as he knew I had grown tired to using the Victoria Secret's and Body Works sprays. I have to say this is by far one of the best presents he has given me. I love the scent as it is light & not overly flowery. I can even wear it in the summer and not get a headache! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 I highly recommend charms!
Ashley G.
Warwick, RI
This is my absolute favorite. It's sweet but not too sweet. It's not too strong. & The bottle is absolutely beautiful. Go this as a sample & bought the regular size. Highly recommended
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this smells, fruity floral goodness! I bought it on a whim online because the bottle looked pretty. Was pleasantly surprised by how good it is.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL
tiene un olor buenísimo increíble en verdad a mi me gusta mucho porque es un olor suave perdura por mucho tiempo en la piel y en la ropa
Viridiana V.
Las Vegas, NV
This was an impulse buy but totally worth it, the scent is so long lasting! Very floral and girly, and the price is reasonable
Samantha G.
Ellenton, FL
Very affordably and very long lasting product i love their this product and i have almost all of their collection!
Carine S.
O perfume é muito bom, é doce, porem não em um nível exagerado, o cheiro frutal é maravilho, a duração é longa, vale muito a pena.
Daimarys A.
IS THIS PRODUCT FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE. LIKE SMELL WISE SOME PERFUMES ARE FOR OLDER PEOPLE IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE.. IM JUST CURIOUS?
Karoline C.
alguem sabe me dizer se esse perfume é muito doce?