BY INCA KOLA

Inca Kola Two liter bottle of caffeine-rich Inca Kola soda. (Inka Cola) Inca Kola is an enormously popular drink in Peru. It smells and tastes quite a bit like Bubble Yum bubble gum, and has a sugar content surpassing Mountain Dew. It also possesses that highly valued yellow color. It is an essential part of any trip to Peruvian shores. see more...

Jeanette S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 Lt; more...
One of my favorite sodas. It taste like creme soda but with a kick. It’s very refreshing the flavor is there. It’s cheap. Perfect to pair with your dinner. I always have this soda at home. My husband loves it.
shantell t.
Granada hills , CA
I am Peruvian and this is my drug lol! A lot of friends say it has a bubble gum flavor. This soda is always well stocked at my families house! A meal is not complete without inca kola!
Jeannie L.
So, I am a fan of a lot of international food and drinks, and as much as I would like to say that studs is good...it isn't. It tastes really weird to me, like carbonated bitter soda. It has an indescribable taste because it doesn't taste like anything you'd find in nature. I stick to Iron Beer and Jupiña.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
The sweetest best soda ever! I wish I could get it locally since I fell in love with it the only way to get it in Iowa where I live is Amazon
Ingri R.
Review for: 2 Lt; more...
I am Peruvian and this is one of my favorite sodas. It has a great flavor and I would really recommend for you all to try
Giannina J.
Plainfield, NJ
The best soda of my country,combine with all peruvian food ,an The most important La Pollada,it's accesible.

Amazon