MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossINC.redible
INC redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss

INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss

by INC.redible

An original, rollerball lip gloss, in three irresistible tints enriched and scented with natural actives for and extreme-wet look and luscious lips. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Roller Baby is the ultimate pocket-rollerball gloss for all-day shine packed with natural actives to nourish and hydrate lips. The rollerball gloss is designed to glide over your lips seamlessly to create an enviable, wet look with mirror-like shine.

We just received these at my store and I find it’s tricky getting the product out while swatching. How does the product apply on the lips? Are you able to get enough product coming out? INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss
Is this good lip gloss which doesn't finish quickly?
Start your review of INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss!
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Alex E.
Review for: Rolling Like a Honey
I absolutely love this lip gloss! It’s like I’m back in 1990 and I’m using my roller gloss. It’s so smooth and not sticky at all. Totally worth it!
Nargis M.
Brooklyn, NY
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Nargis M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the formula of this lipgloss, it’s texture and scent. It’s really hydrated right away. But you need to reapply it very often and I don’t like it. Also the roller ball makes it very difficult to apply on the lips. It’s either far too much product or no product at all. I think it doesn’t worth $10. Don’t recommend
Lisa S.
Hollister, CA
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Lisa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how it brings me back to my younger days for one! It just makes my lips super coated in gloss and I that’s why I love it!! The application is super quick too! I would highlight recommend this product to you! I am such a fan!
Amanda B.
Review for: Rolling Like a Honey, Choose Your Happy
Love this. Super nostalgic throwback to the 90s which I heart. Love the color on this. I didn’t have high expectations for the actual gloss itself, but was pleasantly surprised. Put it on this morning and did not have to reapply for hours. Didn’t dry my lips out at all, like most do. Just enough tint and shine to be a natural subtle pop of color. Definitely a keeper! The two pics in the white shirt are “choose your happy” - a purple tint - and the one with the pinkish shirt is “rolling like a honey” - more of a pink tint. Absolutely love both!
Diamond S.
Raymore , MO
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Diamond S.
Review for: Rolling Like a Honey
I got this cute lip gloss from my Ipsy bag and let me tell you I love it.It is hard to get Application on the bar but rolling it around a couple times you should get a nice glossy finish so cute to wear out or just for a touch on the lips.
Andra R.
Long Is City, NY
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Andra R.
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Andra R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Choose Your Happy
I like it and I have it all the time in by bag. Is not sticky which is the most important thing for a gloss 🙈 and it shines nicely. It is gradually released and is a lot of product, I think it will takes me many months 😊
Jennifer G.
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Jennifer G.
Review for: Rolling Like a Honey
I wanted to love this gloss so badly but it's just not good. It doesn't do anything to hydrate my lips and it only stays on for 1 minute. The only thing I liked was that it wasn't sticky at all.
Zhamilia I.
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Zhamilia I.
Purchased at: ULTA
The metal is really awesome for massage of your lips 😍 I tried little sampler with #rollinglikeahoney INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss
Erika E.
Folsom, CA
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Erika E.
Review for: Rolling Like a Honey
I received this product as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I like the rollerball design but I do not like the formula. It’s not sticky, which is a plus, but it does not hydrate for long. You have to reapply constantly because it dries out quickly. I would not purchase this product but I will use the sample until it’s finished.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
INC. redible Roller Baby Lip Gloss uploaded by Meagan M.
I really enjoyed using this rollerball lip gloss! It gives me a nice shine but never feels heavy or sticky!