BY INC.REDIBLE

An iridescent strobe lipstick with color flip pigment. This Iridescent Strobe Lipstick with color flip pigment is wearable drama. Watch your lips transform as the light hits, creating a 3D glistening finish. The creamy, conditioning formulation is enriched with coconut oil, leaving your lips feeling as good they look. This product is cruelty-free.

• Do these lipsticks last a long time after applying?1 Answers
  • I’m not familiar with this brand. Where is it available in the US?1 Answers
  • Those colours are so beautiful. Does the lipstick last a long time?1 Answers
🌷🎆H I.
my first impression of these lipsticks was happy because of the packageing on how pretty it was. when i tried these lipsticks on they did not look like they do alone, they bleeded, and smeared, i did not have a good experience with thses cosmetics, i do not recommend any one of any age or gender to try these. thank you
Jacqueline S.
Topsham, Maine
I love this lipstick for a few reasons. The color is amazing! And I am not just saying that, it goes with so many different outfits, even ones I thought it wouldn't. It is long lasting, but it also comes off easily. Lastly, it didn't leave my lips feeling greasy like some lipsticks I've tried in the past have.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I like this lipstick it went on light and not thick, it is very easy to apply. It wears off super fast, I had to reapply 6-8 times a day. It was just too much for the price i paid. I would not recommend this product to anyone. It is too expesive when i can buy $1 that last longer.,
Gladdthegirl m.
beijing
This Product is AMAZING!! I have used it once before and it was the most pigmented lipstick i had ever gotten. Unfortunately i moved and where i live now there is nowhere to get it which is quite sad if you think about it. The colors are amazing and could go with any skin tone!
gillian f.
Review for: Busy Unicorning more...
I'm not much of a lip color person. I usually go for the more neutral shades. This one in particular is very bold and a stunning color. I just don't think that I can pull it off. I would recommend to you if you enjoy a bold lip!!INC. redible Lip Trippin Strobe Lipstick
Janeigne N.
Review for: Busy Unicorning more...
This lip stick has such a unique color to it , it’s has a pink to gold green shift , it’s very flattering on and it’s so creamy and moisturizing it has oil blends I believe, & it’s so affordable I’d buy it again yes . I’m definitely going for some more colors !!!
Gwen F.
Review for: Busy Unicorning more...
Nice application ok the lips and a very nice color. Though the color does not go right with my skin tone would choose another one next time I get to buying another one of these lipsticks. In conclusion I would buy these again just not in the color that I chose.
Halee R.
Marion
Review for: Rainbow Chasing more...
The lipstick is creamy, and has good color payoff. The product stays very well I had to apply a little of it after eating besides that it stays very well. Love the product, would recommend it. It’s a great product for its price, the brand is a new favorite. 🙂
Heather E.
Center Valley, PA
I bought the product SOLELY because of the name and let me tell you i was a bit... disappointed? I hate writing any reviews that come off negative but the lipstick didn't have a chance when it came to eating. It looked horrifying once i would drink something. the color is pretty though so if you're out and not planning to eat or drink (how?) then this is the product for you!
B.Michelle M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Rainbow Chasing more...
The color is beautiful I am only rating the appearance of the product being that I have not tried this product. The packaging looks really high end and chic and the color can we take a moment to embrace how stunning it is. Hopefully I get my hands on it soon and I be able to comeback and rate the product itself.
Lindsay S.
Never heard of this brand is it any good?
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Is this lip stick or a moisturerizer?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Is this matte? Long lasting, smear proof?
Christina V.
Where can I purchase it?
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
This Is a new brand to me, it sounds like it would look great. I'm curious to how pigmented it is? Or does it work better as a strobe over another lipstick? INC. redible Lip Trippin Strobe Lipstick