BY INC.REDIBLE

An iridescent strobe lipstick with color flip pigment. This Iridescent Strobe Lipstick with color flip pigment is wearable drama. Watch your lips transform as the light hits, creating a 3D glistening finish. The creamy, conditioning formulation is enriched with coconut oil, leaving your lips feeling as good they look. This product is cruelty-free.

INC. redible Lip Trippin Strobe Lipstick
  • "I think the product is great. Long lasting and a beautiful color does not rub off easily. It also did not make my lips dry or cracked or feel like rubber." in 51 reviews
  • "This product is amazing. The colour is very intense and very creamy. Il be stocking up for sure." in 37 reviews
Candace D.
Elk Grove
This product was just wonderful, Busy Unicorning is the perfect shade for me, because I just adore shades that make my look pop. The INC. redible Lip Trippin Strobe Lipstick did just that, it gave me a wearable look that I felt confident in. I wore it mulitiple times with just simple makeup and lots of people complimented me, would definitely recommend it.
sorlay q.
Syracuse
Tenía la esperanza de que estos fueran mejores que las bajas expectativas que tenía porque son muy ... "estéticos". Tristemente, los encontraron en la nariz. Creo que es el polibuteno que le da a este una sensación de silicona de cera y el extraño olor a play-doh que la gente ha percibido. En cuanto a la calidad, es muy reminiscente de un lápiz de labios barato que puedes conseguir en una tienda de ropa haciendo su propio maquillaje como una idea para maximizar las ventas en la línea de espera, pero tal vez como una muesca de mayor calidad. Mírame ir tal vez el único que realmente produce algún tipo de color, los otros se ven prácticamente lo mismo, aparte del moteado de oro. Me volví un poco loco y los compré todos cuando debería haber tenido uno.
alice m.
Fieldale
very interesting product.  i thought when i got it would be a different color and would look like a rainbow on my eyes instead it was right pretty.  the colors were not to dark or not to light.  it actually set my eyes off right well.  thank you for letting me share this.
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
I recently purchased a new liquid lipstick by one of my all time favorite brands: Anastasia Beverly Hills!  This color I have had since the start of December and it is my go to color and lip application.  I love it, because it stays on ... I can literally brush my teeth and the color is still pretty decent. ( Of course ... I normally do brush pre application though).  It is matte and the dusty rose color is not too much, but also a pretty rose color and bold.  If I could afford to buy these for all my friends ... I would but 3-4 for each.
Alexis G.
Review for: Busy Unicorning more...
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation is amazing! Its medium to full coverage, so its really nice for covering acne and acne scarring, also, if you like a fuller coverage, you can definitely build it up to your liking! I have oily skin and it does tend to get oily, but its nothing powder can fix and i actually like how my skin shines after a couple of hours! I definitely recommend, plus the price isn’t bad at all. You get what you pay for!
Caitlin B.
After hearing about this product, within minutes I was ordering it. I mean who doesn't love some sparkle in their life? After consideration I ended up ordering Busy Unicorning. It wasn't the greatest packaging, but the metallic effect made up for it. The strobe of the lipstick itself is very beautiful but unfortunately, that maybe the only positive comment I can give. The extremely dull pigmentation and the bullet feeling very hard in the application process, it left me with some disappointment. If you are aware that the color is very sheer and probably won't show up very well but are looking for a more inexpensive strobe product, then you probably won't be have the same feeling that I had. It also wasn't long lasting but for the price, it really is a unique product in itself.
shanaya c.
Florida
Love this lipstick the color is fantastic for going out to party's or special events I had a dress this exact color and omg when I add the lipstick I looked amazing! Also when you add this along with a good eyeshadow look stunning!
Destiny S.
Soft and colorful, though not quite right for my thin lips. I saw this product on fuller lips and it looks absolutely AMAZING! The pigment is great, but on my lips, it seems to highlight the thinness and other flaws... My lips and I are not in a healthy relationship.. INC. redible Lip Trippin Strobe Lipstick
Taryn V.
The formula is just ok nothing that wows me but it does have some decent staying power but is not a luxe feeling lipstick at $13 each I would probably opt for the sephora brand lippies since I have actually had excellent luck with their formulas. The colors are pretty though so its not a waste or anything.
gillian f.
Review for: Busy Unicorning more...
I'm not much of a lip color person. I usually go for the more neutral shades. This one in particular is very bold and a stunning color. I just don't think that I can pull it off. I would recommend to you if you enjoy a bold lip!!INC. redible Lip Trippin Strobe Lipstick
Lindsay S.
Never heard of this brand is it any good?
Amy L.
Is this lip stick or a moisturerizer?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Is this matte? Long lasting, smear proof?
Christina V.
Where can I purchase it?
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
This Is a new brand to me, it sounds like it would look great. I'm curious to how pigmented it is? Or does it work better as a strobe over another lipstick? INC. redible Lip Trippin Strobe Lipstick

Sephora