INC Imagine Erasers Caps - Assorted Colors, 25 ct

Offered in a variety of funky colors, Imagine pencil toppers erasers make the school day a little more fun! Latex free Smudge proof Assorted colors 25-pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INC Imagine Erasers Caps - Assorted Colors, 25 ct!
How would you rate this product?
1,600 reviews
These are nice to have on hand, especially if you are a teacher. Kids are always using up erasers, and these are a fun, colorful way to replace them. I like how it comes in all kinds of different colors. And best of all, they actually work really well.
These are some of the best erasers I have ever found for a classroom. It is crazy considering the fact that they are a Dollar General brand- therefore much cheaper. (That makes them all the better for us teachers though)! Seriously though, they last a long time and don't leave weird marks and lines all over the papers. I love these erasers! I also love that I can afford them for my class.
Medley, FL
As a child always use, and really did not know why, because they were not very practical, fell from my pencil, or simply were lost and had to use and use another, until I had the package, so why give it 2 stars, its practicality is very low.
Bronx, NY
These are some of those who buy each year for school. the the lapices the consiho in all pharmacies oh groceris get 99cents store . and they are inexpensive and come in one package many . They do not stain and are durable . I recommend
La Quinta, CA
I never really liked these as a kid, let alone #2 pencils. They were decent, but didn't erase as well as others and I didn't like how they kept falling off when I used them.. The only time I had these were from goodie bags I received at school and/or birthday parties.. Other than that, I would probably recommend different erasers.
I used too use these all the time in school. I hated that once you started to get down to the bottom of the eraser, it would break off and create a hole. It seemed more of these broke off before they could really even get the erasing job done. I would rather recommend a big, handheld eraser over these.
Brooklyn, NY
These little guys are a life saver, especially when your two boys keep biting the erasers off of every pencil they get their hands on. The 25 ct definitely helps and I can share it among the kids. Yes they make a mess when erasing but they erase, yes they wiggle when you are in erase mode but they are easily replaceable.
Tallahassee, FL
These always seemed so much better when I was younger. Now that I am older I realize that these really aren't good at all. The eraser shavings get all over the place in huge clumps. Also, I remember these use to always break right where my eraser from the pencil was inside of these.
1,220 reviews
I always had these on my pencils when I was younger. The small erasers on pencils do not last long and get covered in pencil marks but these are more fun to use. It is also easy to replace an eraser by placing one of these on top. These are great for kids to use.
Cincinnati, OH
Kinda tacky if you ask me. yeah they're cute and colorful and fun for a little while but they break so easily, especially where the actual pencil eraser ends. kinda cheap

Looking for your answer?