BY NONE #97 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 52 issues - In Touch Magazine is the perfect weekly magazine devoted entirely to the world of celebrity for the on-the-go reader. It's packed with the latest celebrity gossip, stunning photos and fashion, plus articles that touch the heart. see more...

• I love intouch weekly, I always buy these.. they have great stories...11 Answers
  • You can usually get pretty good deals on these magazines through th...5 Answers
In Touch Weekly
  • "Not the top celebrity gossip magazines but they have good stories & GOSSIP, a bunch of photos of celebs and for a reasonable price." in 9 reviews
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
This magazine is great to give someone in the hospital. This should not be a news source magazine because a lot of the stories I feel are exaggerated and not all true because they never state the person who they are getting the information from. The stories are fun to read. I feel they also put women down a lot. Great photos. Expensive for what it is.
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Yes!!! long time subscription. If you are into the latest celebrity gossip and seeing what the stars are wearing, what make up and fashion accessories they are using this is that magazine for you. Of course it has the random gossip you know is ludicrous but that's the fun of it after all. lol
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I used pick up a lot of issues of this magazine. A fun read. I don't take the stories too seriously because they are usually not that accurate in these sort of magazines but they are a fun read.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
I love In Touch Weekly because they seem to have a lot of good investigative stories and exclusive interviews. The Josh Duggar was an exclusive story and they did the investigation as well. Highly recommend for Hot Gossip!
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Another one of those trashy, gossipy celeb magazines that I can't seem to resist at the checkout. It's on par with all the others you see there-celeb news, gossip, fashion, etc. One of the more expensive ones, though. I really need to be curious to buy this one.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Mount Juliet, TN
I like this magazine and keeping up with the stars.I love reading about all the juicy gossip about the celebs.However I do feel like they stretch the truth a bit.
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
This has such a cheap, made up fell. It's like everything is a lie. Don't waste your time. If you want celebrity gossip, US or People is the way to go.
jonathan f.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
Its a nice magazine to read but its hard to know whats true and whats not. I don't think this magazine is very reliable with there sources.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Not my favorite celebrity gossip magazine, but not the worst either. Nothing of substance in here, just stalking celebs all day long!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I like this celebrity gossip magazine better than others because I think that it is priced reasonably and give truthful events.
shania n.
shania n.
Montreal
I love intouch weekly, I always buy these.. they have great stories and know all the latest about my favorite celebrities. I should just get a subscription as much as I buy it,
Molly G.
Molly G.
Osceola, NE
You can usually get pretty good deals on these magazines through those fundraisers that kids often do!