BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - In Touch Magazine is the perfect weekly magazine devoted entirely to the world of celebrity for the on-the-go reader. It's packed with the latest celebrity gossip, stunning photos and fashion, plus articles that touch the heart. see more...

• Do you prefer US Weekly or In Touch magazine?2 Answers
  • I love intouch weekly, I always buy these.. they have great stori...11 Answers
  • You can usually get pretty good deals on these magazines through ...5 Answers
In Touch Weekly
  • "Not the top celebrity gossip magazines but they have good stories & GOSSIP, a bunch of photos of celebs and for a reasonable price." in 9 reviews
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Fake news about celebrities that you find out to be untrue by doing a little bit of extra research. They just want to hook the customer by the title so that they will buy it.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love In Touch Weekly because they seem to have a lot of good investigative stories and exclusive interviews. The Josh Duggar was an exclusive story and they did the investigation as well. Highly recommend for Hot Gossip!
Stephanie N.
This magazine is great to give someone in the hospital. This should not be a news source magazine because a lot of the stories I feel are exaggerated and not all true because they never state the person who they are getting the information from. The stories are fun to read. I feel they also put women down a lot. Great photos. Expensive for what it is.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Yes!!! long time subscription. If you are into the latest celebrity gossip and seeing what the stars are wearing, what make up and fashion accessories they are using this is that magazine for you. Of course it has the random gossip you know is ludicrous but that's the fun of it after all. lol
Alison D.
Alexandria , VA
I like to look thru it at the checkout and sometimes my Mom buys it and I read it then. I don't however like the fact that they put up a heading that it completely untrue or totally misleading. Celebrities are sensational enough, why lie about what's going on. It just makes me think that they had a slow week and had to come up with something quick!
Molly G.
Osceola, NE
I enjoy reading magazines like Us Weekly because they're pretty mindless. Of course, you have to understand that most of what you're reading isn't true at all, but it is interesting how sometimes these magazines will report that so-and-so is getting divorced, and then several months later it actually happens!
Gianna S.
W Greenwich, RI
Although In Touch isn't the most reliable source of celebrity gossip, it's not a bad magazine. It does have a lot of gossip and "he said, she said," but I think it's worth the buy for the price. Just take everything with a grain of salt and don't be so quick to accept what they report as truth.
Emilio G.
Every time I look through one of these before I check out in any store, it's some good fun. You can find gossip on your favorite celebrity or what they're doing there is one whats hot section and some fashion advice, i guess. its just something to read when you need to pass some timein line
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I used pick up a lot of issues of this magazine. A fun read. I don't take the stories too seriously because they are usually not that accurate in these sort of magazines but they are a fun read.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Another one of those trashy, gossipy celeb magazines that I can't seem to resist at the checkout. It's on par with all the others you see there-celeb news, gossip, fashion, etc. One of the more expensive ones, though. I really need to be curious to buy this one.
shania n.
Montreal
I love intouch weekly, I always buy these.. they have great stories and know all the latest about my favorite celebrities. I should just get a subscription as much as I buy it,
Molly G.
Osceola, NE
You can usually get pretty good deals on these magazines through those fundraisers that kids often do!
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Do you prefer US Weekly or In Touch magazine?