BY IN TOUCH WEEKLY

• How much does this magazine usually cost?5 Answers
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Fake celebrity gossip to get people to buy it. With a little research on Google, you can find out that most of the stories are fake. I wouldn’t recommend this magazine.
Lorna R.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I like reading this magazine. You get great beauty tips and relationship advice and lots of updates on your favorite celebrities. Reading about other people makes me forget for awhile what is happening in my life and kind of put you another world. It does keep you in touch if you like that kind of world. It is great to read while your waiting for appointments or a date.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Love good gossip. Never a bad magazine. Articles are always interesting. Pictures are always good. Current celebrity news. Well written and formatted. Will continue to purchase for vacation, airplane, pool side reading. would recommend.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I like this magazine, I usually read it while standing in lines 😂 it seems to have all the latest celeb gossip along with some pretty good recipes and new style trends. If you like magazines and staying in the celeb know th n I would recommend this.
Gracie B.
Gordonsville, VA
As a journalist, I can't handle stories that use anonymous sources, "According to a source." Really, the source could be the author who made the whole thing up. Magazines like this are full of made up stories.
Ashley D.
Walnut Creek, CA
I like this magazine but I don't like that I can't believe everything in it to be true. I love looking at the celebrity pictures and fashion but I just feel like the articles and stories are bogus.
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
I really like this magazine; it's typically one of the cheaper gossip magazines. Usually there is false information in the articles, but what magazine has only facts?
Liz J.
Milton, DE
I have only bought this magazine a couple times, when an article caught my eye. I am not a fan for the most part thought because most of the articles seem silly.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I have a lot of friends who love the magazine so its a great conversation piece i have noticed they tend to be pretty biased and sometimes tend to embellish the truth
Kim S.
This magazine is kind of a joke in my eyes. Nothing more than embellished tabloid stories. If you're all into celebrity gossip and gullible, you'll probably love this one.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
How much does this magazine usually cost?