BY THEBALM

Introducing In theBalm of Your Hand Vol. 2, the second edition of our coveted all-in-one face palette. This all-inclusive must-have features 4 blendable eyeshadows, 3 flattering blush colors, a matte bronzer and champagne-hued highlighter. Limitless looks await with everything you need "In theBalm of Your Hand"!

• Should I order the In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits...2 Answers
  • Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to ge...1 Answers
selina h.
LONDON, LONDON
This brand has the cutest packaging and is one of the best highlighter which is Mary-Loumanizer and it looks more amazing with setting spray.
Reham M.
It's a nice set it has some of th balm's finest products it may look small but it doesn't finish that soon it's worth it's money
💕~Noy G.
Oh I love it! It have everything that you need in a small pallet that you can carry around and that's what makes it so amazing!
Zozo S.
I loved it, I use it daily and when I travel I take it with me and I got it all! I wish it had a brush with it but that okay
Giz. G.
cuernavaca morelos
Its my favorite that and meet matt the pallette has the most beautiful colors and usefull for any kind and color in the faces
Paulina T.
Tjis palette is everything you need in one. Its pigmented and beautiful . recommend 100% thebalm is worth all the money
Mayar M.
Cairo
I love the balm colours it is always different, special and new it gives me a fresh stunning look ❤❤❤❤❤❤💋
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match ❤️❤️
Care&beauty R.
Maddina monwra , Maddina
😍😍
The palm— The colors are beautiful and different from the rest of the pallets .....
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to get the Mary louminizer but when I saw this palette I thought it was a way better deal? Any advice?
Elise S.
Bowling Green, KY
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette Has anyone tried this palette? I'm seriously tempted! It seems like it has all of the best shades from theBalm!
nicole S.