BY THEBALM

Introducing In theBalm of Your Hand Vol. 2, the second edition of our coveted all-in-one face palette. This all-inclusive must-have features 4 blendable eyeshadows, 3 flattering blush colors, a matte bronzer and champagne-hued highlighter. Limitless looks await with everything you need "In theBalm of Your Hand"!

• Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to ge...2 Answers
  • Should I order the In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits...2 Answers
Jennifer R.
Jacksonville , TX
This product is amazing y’all wont regret it!!! You buy it if you don’t have it its matte and i love it
Nova J.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite stuff. It’s long lasting and not cakey. I definitely recommend this product
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
This palette is so nice. I specially enjoy the complexion powders. It has everything I need
Megan💋 M.
Staunton
Just found this at Ross for $12! I’ve always wanted to try the bahama mama bronzer before I bought one and I really like it! Works super well with me fair skin. It has three blush colors, but two can be used as shadows, well I guess technically they all could. I’ve been using the Frat Boy blush a lot. I love the shades of the eyeshadow, super pretty and I feel like they really compliment my blue eyes. The highlight is soft and pretty, not too glittery. Really liking this palette and I will probably be purchasing more products from the balm now!
NiŜs R.
Je pense que cette palette est un changeur de jeu pour tout junkie de maquillage. Theres ombre, bronzer, fard à joues, mettre en évidence .. et tous peuvent être utilisés comme des ombres si nécessaire. Je l'ai gagné dans un concours instagram et j'étais si heureux d'avoir enfin une palette qui avait tout, mais qui n'était pas encombrante. La plupart de mes palettes haut de gamme avec ombres sont plus épaisses, plus lourdes, et si je suis honnête ... plus fragile. Cette palette est un carton robuste qui a cette fermeture magnétique comme la plupart des palettes, mais il n'est pas lourd ou glissant comme la plupart le sont. Je me sens comme c'est la meilleure palette de compagnon de voyage que vous pourriez posséder et c'est dire beaucoup car j'ai plus de palettes que je ne voudrais jamais admettre publiquement. Je vais l'utiliser à la maison et sur la route. Merci TheBalm! Je ne pourrais pas être plus reconnaissant d'avoir finalement un produit qui a tout sans être encombrant
Andree M.
I really enjoy this product, I like that it has both face and eye products making it great for travel.  I can do a whole look with this palette which is awesome. But it also goes well with other palettes. I would like to note as well it has great lasting power and doesn't tend to fade on my skin. The eye shadows are nice and pigmented but do have some kickback. (note: I don't care about kickback but I know some people do.) They are super easy to blend out which is great.

I think this would be great for beginners as the colors in the palette allow for easy look combinations and because they are so easy to blend.
Zhanna K.
New Castle, DE
I am happy with this purchase, I must confess that the reason why I bought this palette was highlighter but it turned out that I LOVE the blushes, they are pigmentet and easy to work with. Famous Mary Lou is OK but nothing special. Bronzer is nice, eyeshadows are OK but the purple one is actually brown(
Fleur r.
Very nice pal. Easy to travel wiz 4 shadows 3 blushers 1 bronzer/contour and 1 highliter
Like a lot also blushes can be used as shadows too
Its like one of the best of the balm got it in sale for 16$ org. Price 32$
Hannah J.
wrexham
Overall I cannot get enough of this palette this is already coming with me to Rome next week. It's perfect for travel but gives you the chance to try out The Balm in one handy palette at a great price! Definitely one to treat yourself or put on a wishlist or even if you just like a good face palette then this is a good one!
Kerri G.
Abbotsford , ID
I’m fair skinned and all of these colours work great on my skin! The lighter shadows need to be built up a fair amount, but the shades are very nice. My favourite blush is Frat Boy, such a nice peachy shade! The highlight is my day to day go to! It’s a great intro to the Balm products.
Elise S.
Bowling Green , KY
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette Has anyone tried this palette? I'm seriously tempted! It seems like it has all of the best shades from theBalm!
nicole S.
Chaska, MN
Are they very pigmented?
Amanda B.
Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to get the Mary louminizer but when I saw this palette I thought it was a way better deal? Any advice?
Amanda B.