BY THEBALM

Introducing In theBalm of Your Hand Vol. 2, the second edition of our coveted all-in-one face palette. This all-inclusive must-have features 4 blendable eyeshadows, 3 flattering blush colors, a matte bronzer and champagne-hued highlighter. Limitless looks await with everything you need "In theBalm of Your Hand"!

• Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to ge...2 Answers
  • Should I order the In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits...2 Answers
Tia B.
Edinboro, PA
I have not tried this specific product from the balm cosmetics. However I have tried the shadows included in this palette from their original palettes. I love the Balm cosmetics!!
Alexandra B.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I really like it because it’s thin and easy to carry! All the colors are really nice and can change from day to night I love traveling with this palette because it has everything I need!
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
The balm of your hand I went bad I love the balm and i a huge fan of the balm love the make up balm kits , lipid sets and blushes, eyes shadow would do anything in the world to get this box even get rid of yhei stupid cancer to an eniie.Lola. k. I love the balm . please send key lists of it please
Kristina A.
Avondale
Love this palette!! It's a great all in one palette, with everything you need for a complete look in one. I don't have to reach for other items when getting ready. The colors are beautiful and super pigmented. The eyeshadows go really well together and I love the blush colors. I am thrilled with this purchase and definitely recommend it to others.
Tammy R.
One of my all-time favorite kits. The colors are gorgeous and easy to apply with a smooth, creamy consistency and texture. Not being a big fan of glitter-y beauty products so this is a def highly recommended staple well worth the price in my opinion.
Sandra D.
las vegas
This set is amazing the pigmentation on all the products are great! This is an amazing palette to take on a trip. I keep this on my vanity, because it has all you need. There is an awsome nude eyeshadow, beautiful subtle blush and also a highlighter and bronzer!
Brittney J.
Independence, MO
I received a sample of this product in my Ipsy bag and I really like the color and the choices given. It last a fully working day plus some which is my barometer for makeup.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Absolutely loved this little collection! Quality is outstanding! It’s so practical having so many options in one pallet and the price is quite affordable.
Jillian K.
Hatboro, PA
Love this! The colors are very pigmented and easy to blend and build color. This has become one of my favorite palletes and have been using everyday!
Alyssa T.
Seattle, WA
One of my favorites at the moment. The colors are all perfectly synergistic. Everything goes on so smooth and blends beautifully.
Elise S.
Bowling Green , KY
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette Has anyone tried this palette? I'm seriously tempted! It seems like it has all of the best shades from theBalm!
nicole S.
Chaska, MN
Are they very pigmented?
Amanda B.
Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to get the Mary louminizer but when I saw this palette I thought it was a way better deal? Any advice?
Amanda B.