Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette

BY THEBALM

4.6 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars76%
  • 4 Stars15%
  • 3 Stars8%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.68 / 5 based on 59 Reviews

Product Description

Introducing In theBalm of Your Hand Vol. 2, the second edition of our coveted all-in-one face palette. This all-inclusive must-have features 4 blendable eyeshadows, 3 flattering blush colors, a matte bronzer and champagne-hued highlighter. Limitless looks await with everything you need "In theBalm of Your Hand"!

see more...

Top Questions See all 9 Q&A

  • Should I order the In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits...2 Answers
  • Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to ge...1 Answers
  • In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette H...1 Answers
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette
Reviews (59)
Q&A (4)
Media (13)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Kate R.
Lees Summit, MO
105 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Love the colors of this palette. Very blendable and pigmented. I’m a big fan of matte shadows for every day looks.
Emily P.
Bardstown, KY
34 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Have alot of these pallets. This is a great one so versatile I have so many options and it stays on fantastic.
Pebbles K.
Buffalo, SC
128 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Love that you can try a bunch of different things the brand offers. The highlighter is by far my favorite.
Jennifer R.
105 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
This product is amazing y’all wont regret it!!! You buy it if you don’t have it its matte and i love it
Nova J.
Norfolk, VA
19 reviews
This is my favorite stuff. It’s long lasting and not cakey. I definitely recommend this product
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
67 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
This palette is so nice. I specially enjoy the complexion powders. It has everything I need
NiŜs R.
414 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
Je pense que cette palette est un changeur de jeu pour tout junkie de maquillage. Theres ombre, bronzer, fard à joues, mettre en évidence .. et tous peuvent être utilisés comme des ombres si nécessaire. Je l'ai gagné dans un concours instagram et j'étais si heureux d'avoir enfin une palette qui avait tout, mais qui n'était pas encombrante. La plupart de mes palettes haut de gamme avec ombres sont plus épaisses, plus lourdes, et si je suis honnête ... plus fragile. Cette palette est un carton robuste qui a cette fermeture magnétique comme la plupart des palettes, mais il n'est pas lourd ou glissant comme la plupart le sont. Je me sens comme c'est la meilleure palette de compagnon de voyage que vous pourriez posséder et c'est dire beaucoup car j'ai plus de palettes que je ne voudrais jamais admettre publiquement. Je vais l'utiliser à la maison et sur la route. Merci TheBalm! Je ne pourrais pas être plus reconnaissant d'avoir finalement un produit qui a tout sans être encombrant 
Fleur r.
38 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Very nice pal. Easy to travel wiz 4 shadows 3 blushers 1 bronzer/contour and 1 highliter
Like a lot also blushes can be used as shadows too
Its like one of the best of the balm got it in sale for 16$ org. Price 32$
Kerri G.
Logy bay, NL
119 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
I’m fair skinned and all of these colours work great on my skin! The lighter shadows need to be built up a fair amount, but the shades are very nice. My favourite blush is Frat Boy, such a nice peachy shade! The highlight is my day to day go to! It’s a great intro to the Balm products.
Zhanna K.
New Castle, DE
85 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
I am happy with this purchase, I must confess that the reason why I bought this palette was highlighter but it turned out that I LOVE the blushes, they are pigmentet and easy to work with. Famous Mary Lou is OK but nothing special. Bronzer is nice, eyeshadows are OK but the purple one is actually brown(
Amanda B.
94 reviews
Amanda B.
94 reviews
Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to get the Mary louminizer but when I saw this palette I thought it was a way better deal? Any advice?
Elise S.
Bowling Green, KY
22 reviews
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette Has anyone tried this palette? I'm seriously tempted! It seems like it has all of the best shades from theBalm!
nicole S.
Chaska, MN
31 reviews
Are they very pigmented?

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

JOIN NOW to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Sign up now

Sign up to join our community!