BY THEBALM

Introducing In theBalm of Your Hand Vol. 2, the second edition of our coveted all-in-one face palette. This all-inclusive must-have features 4 blendable eyeshadows, 3 flattering blush colors, a matte bronzer and champagne-hued highlighter. Limitless looks await with everything you need "In theBalm of Your Hand"!

• Should I order the In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits...2 Answers
  • Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to ge...1 Answers
Tammy R.
One of my all-time favorite kits. The colors are gorgeous and easy to apply with a smooth, creamy consistency and texture. Not being a big fan of glitter-y beauty products so this is a def highly recommended staple well worth the price in my opinion.
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
Just purchased this about two weeks ago and I really like it. I haven’t used eyeshadows as of yet but I have used the bronzer and blush and I love them. I swatched eyeshadows and the are so pigmented so i can’t wait to dab into them.
Tasneem A.
A palette that has it all. It has a bronzer and a very creamy highlighter, three blushes and four eyeshadows. The eyeshadows are quite pigmented but has some fall out. Overall its a good palette to take with you if you are traveling as you get a little bit of everything!
Samantha G.
Edinburg , TX
These blushes are my favorite! I get samples from ipsy and I love them all and get so sad when I finish them because they look so beautiful and I don't think the color is too much or too little! Would look great on anyone!
Pilar M.
Ocala, FL
Love this palette it has everything I needed if I’m feeling a day or night or if I want to match shades, the shimmers are beautiful although you have to build up the color a bit, I would definitely recommend to others
Melissa M.
Michigan City
This is a great pallet, and was my introduction to the balm. The eyeshadows are silky and glide on with ease, and were what made me buy it. The blush colors intimidated me at first, they seemed a little bright, but they actually go on subtly.
Kaily B.
This is one of my favorite launches from thebalm and I've been collecting their palettes for about 3 years now. Products are generously sized and I can dip my brushes in with no problems. The quality also appears to be the same as the full sized products and of course how can you not appreciate the price!? My only complaint would be the lack of versatility with the shadows but even then thebalm formulates most of their face products to be eye safe so when you use the blushes and highlight as shadows you can do more with this palette than you would think! Beyond that the products pigmented but not too pigmented, they are easy to apply and blend, and they last all day on the skin. I got mine from thebalm website and used the code IPSY20 to get 20% off. I hope this helps!!!
Amber F.
Louisville, KY
The shades stay all day into the next if you're awful about taking all your makeup off like I am. They match nearly any soon ton and are all year shades. No "only summer", "only fall" shades here. Just pretty, light, eye/highlighter shades here! And they won't break your wallet! the Balm Meet Matt(e) Ardor Matte Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
A great palette! Especially if you never tried anything from theBalm. Amazing selection of shades in there. Eyeshadow are perfect for a neutral lover, great cult highlighter, bronzer (good for contouring as well). Selection of blushes is okay for me (I would like a peach one in there). But otherwise it's perfect and the quality is top notch!
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
The balm of your hand I went bad I love the balm and i a huge fan of the balm love the make up balm kits , lipid sets and blushes, eyes shadow would do anything in the world to get this box even get rid of yhei stupid cancer to an eniie.Lola. k. I love the balm . please send key lists of it please
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to get the Mary louminizer but when I saw this palette I thought it was a way better deal? Any advice?
Elise S.
Bowling Green, KY
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette Has anyone tried this palette? I'm seriously tempted! It seems like it has all of the best shades from theBalm!
nicole S.