BY THEBALM

Introducing In theBalm of Your Hand Vol. 2, the second edition of our coveted all-in-one face palette. This all-inclusive must-have features 4 blendable eyeshadows, 3 flattering blush colors, a matte bronzer and champagne-hued highlighter. Limitless looks await with everything you need "In theBalm of Your Hand"!

• Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to ge...2 Answers
  • Should I order the In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits...2 Answers
Rachav l.
redondo beach
This palette is blush centric

Here is what I like

Pros: it is a whole face in a palette- you get eyeshadow, highlight, blush, and bronzer
Easy transition from day to night
It’s perfect for traveling
The palette is slim

Cons: you can really only do one full cutcrease eye look. You get two mattes but one one shimmer unless you use the highlight as an eyeshadow

The pans are smal

I don’t wear that much blush
Amanda C.
I feel this palette is a game changer for any makeup junkie . Theres shadow, bronzer, blush, highlight..and all can be used as shadows if needed . I won it in an instagram contest and was so happy to finally have a palette that had it all, but wasn't bulky. Most of my higher end palettes with shadows are thicker, heavier, and if I'm being honest...more fragile. This palette is a sturdy cardboard that has that magnetic closure like most palettes do, but it isn't heavy or slippery like most are. I feel like this is the BEST travel companion palette you could own and thats saying alot as i have more palettes than I'd ever care to publicly admit. I'll be using this at home and on the go. Thanks TheBalm! I couldn't be more grateful for finally having a product that has it all without being bulky 🙌🙌🙌
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
I picked this palette up about a week ago and I love it... it’s so nice to have everything in one palette... all the shades are so beautiful. My makeup bag is so much smaller since this palette walked into my life. This a lip and foundation and mascara and that’s it... and the balm makes awesome products so I expected none the less.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
I picked this palette up at kohls over the weekend, it's a super cool palette with a stunning collection of popular shades from previous palettes. They blend very nicely and are very pigmented. Love it
Grace F.
Blaine, MN
I found this palette at an outlet store and I’m... less than impressed. The shadow colors are very similar, with a reddish vibe. That’s ok, but two of the colors are almost the same. Mary loumanizer does not make a good shadow and is too small to pick up on a highlighting brush, the bronzers and blushes don’t dissapoint, I just wish I didn’t have to spend money on the shadows
I love the Balm makeup line! First off I extremely love the look of the brand which is vintage and very unique and beautifully appealing. The packaging is so cute. The eyeshadows are so soft and pigmented. The bronzer in this palette is a fave! Also the blushes are beautiful.And you pretty much get at the best things in 1 palette here! This is a great palette to have since you can carry just this one palette and it would be enough.
Jessica R.
osseo
Bahama mama in this palette is amazing. The blush is amazing. I would recommend it! Perfect for long wear and a fresh look! I bought mine on sale so o think the price was very fair! I’ll be buying Bahama mama again!!
Katrina K.
Glenville
I cannot live without this palette! It has everything you need to look pretty all day! The formulas are very pigmented and creamy to the touch! They all blend very well with each other to make a beautiful look! I would def. buy this again and would recommend to anyone!
Ashley L.
Cape May Ch, NJ
This palette is amazing fir traveling! You get The Balms best selling blushes, the bronzer is buttery, not patchy and blends so easily! The eyshadows you can create multiple looks with just a couple shades and the blushes act as shadows also. Definetly great for traveling and if you want to try different formulas in one palette.
Amanda B.
This is a great palette if you have never tried this brand! It has many of the Balm’s best selling products all in one palette so you can try them all and see what you like! The eyeshadows are very pretty and the highlight is gorg! I love the blushes in this palette as well! I would recommend to a friend for sure!
nicole S.
Chaska, MN
Are they very pigmented?
Amanda B.
Are the pans in this palette large enough? I wanted to get the Mary louminizer but when I saw this palette I thought it was a way better deal? Any advice?
Elise S.
Bowling Green , KY
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette Has anyone tried this palette? I'm seriously tempted! It seems like it has all of the best shades from theBalm!