In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette

Introducing In theBalm of Your Hand Vol. 2, the second edition of our coveted all-in-one face palette. This all-inclusive must-have features 4 blendable eyeshadows, 3 flattering blush colors, a matte bronzer and champagne-hued highlighter. Limitless looks await with everything you need "In theBalm of Your Hand"!

I’m receiving this in my ipsy, are these shadows pigmented? Is the value good?
Are they very pigmented?
Start your review of In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Kohl's
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette is a great palette with shades that are blendable and buildable with little to no effort. It comes with your must-haves of 4 eyeshadows, 3 blush colors, a matte bronzer and champagne-hued highlighter. The looks are endless and all in one grab-and-go location.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Loves Park, IL
This is an incredible palette! The colors really are all I need for blush, eyeshadow, and contouring. All the colors are gorgeous and make for an absolutely beautiful natural makeup look. I am in love
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Houston , TX
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette uploaded by Toni R.
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette uploaded by Toni R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m loving the neutral colors on this palette! And the colors are super pigmented so a little goes a long way! It’s also great to have cheeks on the same palette 🎨 too
I received this in my ipsy and it is AMAZING! I love that’s it’s so easy to travel with. I have a yellow undertone and these colors work well with me. The shadows blend in nicely and the blush is easy to build up the bronzer is not my favorite though.
Oily / Blackheads, Large Pores
Redlands, CA
I honestly really love the packaging on this I feel like I'm not really the person who uses these particular shades that often but I do really like the product the consistency is good and it's definitely a good product if this is what you looking for
Raleigh, NC
Rediscovered this palette in the bottom of my makeup drawer. Love Love Love it! Love the blushes and bronzer. Can not go wrong with this palette. Eye shadows arent my favorite but they will get the job done. This is perfect for traveling. Love it!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
All if your Balm faves in one fun little palette. The colors are phenomenal and have a rich tint without creasing. 5 eyeshadows and 4 blushes make it a nice simple travel piece.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Kingston , WA
The palette pleasantly surprised me! I love all the shades, they are beautiful wearable colors. I wish the pans for the face products were larger. It’s a great long lasting formula! I may possibly purchase more balm products in the future!
Dry / Acne, Redness, Scarring
Golden, CO
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette uploaded by Susy C.
I love this pallette. When I want a more subtle everyday look, I love to use this one. It has shades that I use a lot and I love that it includes a darker shade that I use for contour and different shades of blush. I also use one for highlight. I love this, I carry it in my purse for touch ups as well.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Columbus , OH
Formula is nice. If you like very simple looks I think this palette would work just fine for you! However, for more glam looks I don’t think you would like this palette. Shadows are easy to blend but the shimmers aren’t very shimmery.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
jayd M. • 2 months ago
I like the balm greatest hits volume 2 is great bc it's an all-in-one. Love the shades, they're super blendable and pigmented.
Bowling Green, KY
2 years ago
In theBalm of Your Hand® Greatest Hits Volume 2 Palette Has anyone tried this palette? I'm seriously tempted! It seems like it has all of the best shades from theBalm!
marie M. • 2 years ago
I did and i am in love with it and with all thebalm makeup