In Styler Rotating Hot Iron for Hair uploaded by MsLady G.

BY IN STYLER

Look Salon-Perfect Every Day with Hair Rotating Hot IronIt's easy to look like you visit your hair salon everyday with the In Styler Rotating Hot Iron. For years, women have had to struggle at home with hot irons that leave them with damaged hair and crimped spots, when what they want is a sleek, straight style. With the In Styler Rotating Hot Iron, you can achieve smooth curls and stylish flips quickly, adding volume with the heated rotating cylinder and the hair-straightening bristled brush. Don't worry about those tell-tale lines in your hair any more, with the rounded titanium barrel and built-in brush. Being able to switch up your look doesn't have to mean collecting a drawer full of styling tools, when you have a hair rotating hot iron. Getting ready in the morning will be a breeze. The iron heats within 30 seconds with three heat settings. You'll be ready and out the door in a snap. If you forget to turn off your hot iron, don't worry - it has an automatic turn-off feature after 30 minutes! see more...

Christie s.
Henderson, KY
This is the only hair straightener I will use. I've had it for yrs. N still working fabulous. Makes my hair extra sift n shiny. Until I think something us better, I won't ever change my instyler
Bailey S.
Schenectady, NY
It's nice that you can do many different things with this. Curl hair, straighten and add volume. The one thing I dislike is the brush, a lot of hair can get caught. The noise it makes is also a tiny bit obnoxious.
Erica G.
Indianapolis, IN
Give you a great blow out look every time. Straitening my natural curls was a pain until I found this product. I used the same Instyler for 10 years. It was worth every penny.
MsLady G.
I really really love my instyler. I bought it for about $40 at burlington. I use it weekly. It leaves my hair straight and last long. Works great on damo hair also.
Sarah H.
I have an older version. I use it on my three 7 yr old daughters. It's great for shorter hair. Not so great for adult medium texture hair. Takes to long for me. For my girls it's great.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This thing it so very a amazing I do think know what it is that makes it so easy to use and makes my hair look and feel amazing.
Jodi M.
Dublin12
After getting this I use nothing else to style my hair. I always always get compliments on my hair ever since using this. It is complicated to use but once you get the hang of it it's perfect! 100% recommend this!
Jãydïá R.
It does a wonderful job it brushes the hair while it straightens but it doesn't do to well when it comes on to the roots of the hair but otherwise it's a great straightener and curler 💜✌
Beth M.
Had mine for about 2-3 years now works great for curling and straightening hair, three different settings, comes with a travel bag, heat protectant Guard and a comb.
syon d.
I love this sooo much it straightens my hair really quick and its really easy to use and it leaves my hair straight for a really long time