BY AVON

Single shade packs of 14. Now anyone can have a professional makeup application...instantly! It's the easiest eyeshadow ever! Quick, easy application that's makeup-artist perfect...and a great traveler. Includes 14 powder eyeshadow sheets. One... see more...

Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I really loved these! I've never been that great at getting my makeup even looking on both eyes(simply because one had a crease now and the other doesn't) and this really helped! It was a very quick application, too, which I loved because it's so helpful when you're getting ready for school but don't want to spend the time that early in the morning putting on makeup. Or in my case, not awake enough to put on makeup. I would get a lot of compliments and even without primer it seemed to last very nicely provided you aren't rubbing your eyes like I always was. I would recommend and buy again!
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
These do not stay on and don't want to come off the plastic Strips like a hard. Lump of eye-shadow that breaks off in flakes. Mabey I received a dry package with a tiny hole somewhere but I will not be spending any more money buying this.
Sara L.
Port Jervis, NY
I've used this product before && it was good, I like it but I don't love it. They're easy to apply but I'd much rather use a more expensive product only because, they're usually more pigmented. I wouldn't really recommend this product to anyone...
Christal B.
Covington , GA
A big no no! These things are just ridiculous. They look crazy when you put them on. Maybe I'm not too educated on the process of application, but I definitely will not be trying these again. Nice concept though (:
Krishna R.
Charlotte , NC
HATE these so so much!! You shouldn't bother with anything like these because it's a huge waste of time. Firstly once you apply the sponge and swipe like the instructions say you get rings of color and when you try to Blend it with a brush it's hard to blend. Another things is that these don't fit properly on my eye they're too big. Don't bother with these just get an eyeshadow pallets from the drug store and create your own smoky eye.
Absolutely love it ! . Especially for your on the go girl ... when you running late for a dinner just grab this instant eyeshadow and you ready to go looking fabulous
Tamara O.
This is genius for when you're too lazy to do it by yourself. All you have to do is peel off the sticker thingy and stick it on your eye lid and BAM! Perfection and it's finest! Although you may want to blend a little in the end to give it a more natural look!
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I was curious about these sheets. They seem to be an upcoming trend, but I am not a fan. They are so obvious and they just come out tacky looking. I even tried a more subtle, neutral one and it did not get any better. If you're looking for a quick fix for eyeshadows, this is not the way to go.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I buy many things from Avon and I love there eye shadows they are so affordable and they are extremely great for there price. I would recommend this to anyone they are just as great as more expensive products.
Lauren H.
Shadyside, OH
I'm not a big fan of these eyeshadow stamp ons. The color comes off onto your eye, but I would have to go in and touch it up. It's a great idea, but it's just too much of a hassle and you're better off just buying a palette or your favorite eyeshadow colors.
Kendall B.
Has anyone tried these?
Alison R.
Barceloneta,PR
Does this thing really work?