imyu naturie SKIN CONDITIONER 500ml uploaded by Anh P.imyu naturie SKIN CONDITIONER 500ml uploaded by Honey S.

BY IMYU

Face lotion Size:500ml New Use it after cleansing. Saturate a cotton pad and smooth lotion evenly over the face,following up with a moisturizer. see more...

Anh P.
Who is here is the fan of Japanese skincare products ? skin conditioner known as toner in Japan. I use this as a toner and when i dont feel like using a sheet mask, i would put this lotion on my cotton pads then put it all over my face and leave it there for 30 mins. After doing that my skin feels super smoothly & hydrated. I am not asking too much in a toner, it has what i need : good ingredients (except it has paraben, but not all parabens are bad actually), no fragrance, hydrate my skin well. If u have heard of the new method 8 layers of toner after cleansing then I highly recommend everyone to use this toner to do that method. Feel free to ask ❤
Honey S.
This is a very goo moisturizing skin lotion. It is very light and a little foes a long way. The price is also good considering it is 500 ml of product. You can also put it in a little spray bottle to take on the go if you need a spritz if your skin is feeling a little dry.
Wei L.
Brooklyn, NY
This lotion has been my all time favorite since 2 years ago. I use it right after cleansing my face, it won't leave any sticky feeling, your face will feel really refreshed. I also noticed that my face has got brighter after using it .
Idoia A.
This is probably the best hydrating toner I've ever tried (for oily skin that's it). The 500ml is VERY inexpensive, around 8$, so I had a lot of reservations about it but nope, this is great. Its "star ingredient" is raw jobs tears, and it's white and very very liquidy. I apply it with my hands because it's how I prefer to apply hydrating toners, and I apply A LOT. My skin absorbs this in almost no time, the following steps absorb wonderfully and it keeps skin hydrated for a long time. I love it, totally recommend it. (the name in this article is so wrong lmao)
Ha N.
caobang
This has been raved in every beauty forums 6 month. I was so curious, so I immediately order this on Amazon. You'll be very surprised, since it only costs about $11-$12, but the net volume is 500ml. I've used it for 8 times and it only took 2cm long of bottle. Before buying this, I wasn't use to lotion mask. But I use it more often now. After cleansing and applying beauty water from Son and Park, I will pour this into cotton pads and dab it on my skin. The result that I can see right away is that my skin feels fresh, relaxed and cool. It's more lifted just a bit and helps next skincare products absorb much better. I don't think you'll get those many great results just using this alone but it only works as an intermediate step for other next products. You should give this to a try.
Emma T.
This skin conditioner is lovely! It's really refreshing and is very effective. I love the size because it lasts for a long time. The price is amazing for the size. I bought it in a japanese shopping centre and I really recommend it! I guarantee it will do wonders!