Imusa Espresso/Cappuccino Maker - Black (4cup)

Fix a cup of cappuccino or an energizing shot of espresso with this imusa coffeemaker. This espresso and cappuccino machine features uniform heat distribution, so you can ensure that your beverage is the right temperature. see more...

• I am wondering how many times someone actually makes espr...7 Answers
  • Hoe does this compare to other espresso makers on the mar...2 Answers
Colt M.
Lenoir City, TN
The machine itself is so convienitent and great to have. It's nice for when you get a hankering for espresso. And the quality is very nice. The machine itself is made of easy to clean, and durable plastic. The downsides of the machine is that it is just big enough that it can't really be stored. And the fact that it doesn't have a water reservoir so you have to keep filling it up. But besides that, it's a very nice machine. Although if I could again, I'd spend a little more to get those features.
Cheyenne G.
These are totally worth the price! Its quick and easy and once you get the hang of it and figure out exactly how you want yours, they are very hard to not have one everyday. Its great to be able to decide how strong or weak you want your coffee and I would definitely recommend this because I love mine.
Dunia V.
Cuban coffee is famous for its strong taste and body. This coffee maker is perfect for the strong coffee lovers. I used the typical Cuban/espresso coffee maker for years until I decided to upgrade to a more advance coffee machine. I highly recommend this! Most of all, my choosy parents also decided to buy one and they love it!
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
I got this espresso machine for Christmas, and I absolutely have enjoyed it. It's so easy and the coffee comes out delicious every time. The milk frother is great and warm up the milk super fast. I love the smell it gives my home each morning.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Having an espresso machine at home makes me much less likely to drink drip coffee and saves on Starbucks runs. This one is a simple model. It's very easy to use.
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
I am wondering how many times someone actually makes espresso. I always want to get one to make drinks that I love, but sometimes wonder if it would just sit on my counter.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Hoe does this compare to other espresso makers on the market and how long does this one take to brew?