Imusa

Imusa Espresso/Cappuccino...
9 Reviews
5 / 5
It has a very nice size and it fits perfectly anywhere in the kitchen. Top quality. It takes a few minutes to prepare it and a few seconds to brew the coffee.
5 / 5
I am a lover of the kitchen gadgets and we frequently buy cheap versions of things to test them out and see how much we use them and if we even like them. This little beauty is an absolute steal for the price I paid. I AM IN LOVE. The frother works amazing and the espresso is fantastic. It took a few minutes to figure it out but it's very user friendly and now I feel like a batista! We love it!
5 / 5
Loved this product so much I stopped using my regular coffeepot all year. Tastes so much better and simple to use.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
As I said before I’m a kitchen gadget fanatic and a coffee lover so I had to try this . I didnt expect to like it as much as I do. It’s a great little espresso machine the best feature is the frother. It’s actually a reall frother. It throws steam , not like some of the other machines where they just spin And very affordable
5 / 5
These are totally worth the price! Its quick and easy and once you get the hang of it and figure out exactly how you want yours, they are very hard to not have one everyday. Its great to be able to decide how strong or weak you want your coffee and I would definitely recommend this because I love mine.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The machine itself is so convienitent and great to have. It's nice for when you get a hankering for espresso. And the quality is very nice. The machine itself is made of easy to clean, and durable plastic. The downsides of the machine is that it is just big enough that it can't really be stored. And the fact that it doesn't have a water reservoir so you have to keep filling it up. But besides that, it's a very nice machine. Although if I could again, I'd spend a little more to get those features.
5 / 5
Having an espresso machine at home makes me much less likely to drink drip coffee and saves on Starbucks runs. This one is a simple model. It's very easy to use.
5 / 5
I got this espresso machine for Christmas, and I absolutely have enjoyed it. It's so easy and the coffee comes out delicious every time. The milk frother is great and warm up the milk super fast. I love the smell it gives my home each morning.
5 / 5
Cuban coffee is famous for its strong taste and body. This coffee maker is perfect for the strong coffee lovers. I used the typical Cuban/espresso coffee maker for years until I decided to upgrade to a more advance coffee machine. I highly recommend this! Most of all, my choosy parents also decided to buy one and they love it!